Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Quick trip to Avebury, the lesser-known alternative tourist destination compared to Stonehenge?
05:19 PM - May 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 May, 08:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Loved going there as a kid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 May, 06:22
Beautiful as usual Martin. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 May, 06:21
Are these petrified tree stumps?
Curious.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 May, 07:13
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Stone monoliths.

Celery Juicer @Emme
19 May, 06:05
Peaceful.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 May, 05:49
That sheep is striking a pose for you with her lipstick on😊👄Very beautiful💕

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 May, 05:40 (E)
Wow...😍 Beautiful photos Martin, and not loads of tourist either as often is the case with Avebury.
I live just a 15min drive away, it's my favorite place to go to with the dog, great place to for a bit of grounding😊

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
19 May, 05:29
One of my top 3 favourite places to visit in England. ❤️ So peaceful, and free, bar the parking charge. Unlike Stonehenge which is an utter corporate rip off…

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 May, 05:55 (E)
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I live nr Avebury and park for free on the green in Avebury Trusloe, then it's just a lovely short walk in where you'll walk on a small footpath along side a field with a clear view of Silbury Hill in the distance, It's quite clear to see on google map. Let me know if I can help.