Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 May, 05:19
Quick trip to Avebury, the lesser-known alternative tourist destination compared to Stonehenge?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
19 May, 05:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One of my top 3 favourite places to visit in England. ❤️ So peaceful, and free, bar the parking charge. Unlike Stonehenge which is an utter corporate rip off…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 May, 05:55 (E)
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I live nr Avebury and park for free on the green in Avebury Trusloe, then it's just a lovely short walk in where you'll walk on a small footpath along side a field with a clear view of Silbury Hill in the distance, It's quite clear to see on google map. Let me know if I can help.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
20 August, 07:09
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Avebury was very wet… 🤣

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Yeah..😆 I can imagine, btw was it busy there?
It's been about a year since doG and I last visited and I've been waiting.. & waiting for weather to be Not too wet (=muddy paws & muddy wellies yuck😒) and Not too hot 'cos Maisy doG is now old and really feels the heat😟.
Now thinking positively about going tomorrow as it's only a nice steady 20 min drive away😁🙏.
07:33 AM - Aug 20, 2023
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
03 September, 03:02
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Sorry for the delay. I don’t know where the time goes, these days!

Did you and Maisy go? It was pretty busy when we went, the car park was almost full by the time we left. 🤗