Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
An update on my Mum - She died at 10 Minutes past Midnight -- Not after Sympathy and the Shock has not really hit home yet - I was a bit teary eyed the day b4 She passed as knew it was coming !

Thnx Support -- The Vaccines Kill it`s real !

I am talking to Lawyers to try bring a case will update as it`s Fight Back Time !
04:05 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
01 September, 10:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I’m sorry for your loss
God bless
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
31 August, 04:48
I'm very sorry to hear that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
30 August, 11:36
πŸ™πŸΌSending my sympathies along with positive thoughts for you and your family at this time.
May you have all the strength needed at exactly the right moments. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
30 August, 11:28
Very sorry to hear of your mum’s passing.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 August, 11:16
So sorry to hear of your mother’s passing Robert. My condolences, sending prayers across the miles. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβ™₯οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 August, 10:53
I am so sorry for your loss, and for the many others who have lost and will lose to these horrors. We are going to be one giant support group for each other by the end of this (we'll we kinda already are). Sending you love and prayers for healing, Robert.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 August, 10:50
You're not alone. Sending sympathies. πŸ’

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 August, 10:34
Prayers for you for everything you need.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
30 August, 10:29
Praying for the Lord's comfort and healing for you, family, and friends, so sorry to read this.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
30 August, 10:12
I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that you will see your precious mum again. She will be waiting for you on the other side. In the meantime, please let your memories comfort you and keep you comforted.

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
30 August, 09:49
sorry for your loss Robert- may she rest in peace.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 August, 09:41
Oh Robert 😒 I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother. I am sending you so much love and prayers.
May she Rest in Paradise. God bless you and your loved ones. πŸ˜’πŸ™β€οΈ

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 August, 09:40
saddened to hear about this...God bless you !

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
30 August, 09:37
I’m very sorry for your loss,,, prayers for you

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
30 August, 09:27
I'm sorry to hear the news! Wishing you and family strength and peace during this difficult time. The day is coming when it will be ours!!! Many prayers your way! Take care

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
30 August, 09:14
Prayers of comfort for you Robert. WRWY!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 August, 09:09
I am so sorry for your loss, Robert. You have been the pillar of strength here on AU. Know that many of us are praying for you now.
🐸 πŸ™ 🐸 πŸ™ 🐸

Selah 321 @Selah
30 August, 09:56
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
30 August, 09:06
β€œLife is just a stepping-stone
A pause before we make it home
A simple place to rest and be,
Until we reach eternity.”

Much love πŸ’— Angel Feathers πŸͺΆ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 August, 08:57
My Condolence πŸ™

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
30 August, 08:57
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
30 August, 08:56
Condolences and blessings during this time. We appreciate your voice in speaking out

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 August, 08:56
No words work.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
30 August, 08:41
So sorry to hear that
Thank you for all you do here

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
30 August, 08:37
So sorry for your loss brother, your anon family is here for you always. πŸ™πŸ»

John Richards @jrich
30 August, 08:21
I am so very sorry for your loss. May God keep you and guide you through the days to come.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Dear Reader @DearReader
30 August, 07:25
My sincere condolences, thinking of you and your family.

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
30 August, 06:09
So sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and yours. πŸ’œ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 06:09
You're in my prayers and I am sending you love. As you grieve we will all be here to support you. I am very sorry.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 06:08
I am so so sorry. I know it's real and found myself crying the other day knowing how many people I know that will die. I always told my sister that it was such a joy to come from a huge family but when people would die, it would be extremely painful.