Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 August, 12:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I do that without thinking about it. It just comes out of my mouth. LOL. But it has on occasion embarrassed the person I was with (who said to never talk to strangers). And sometimes it embarrassed the person I gave a compliment to. But I think that just shows that both reactions came from people that weren't yet healthy enough on the inside to talk to a complete stranger (from fear) and not healthy enough to receive a compliment and believe it about themselves. God bless them, God bless us all. It's not easy living on this planet some days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
30 August, 12:08
Thank you for this! Blessings to you! You speak Truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 August, 05:54
True! :)

wht 2.0 @wht
29 August, 05:59
My now deceased wife was exceptionally endowed by our creator with intelligence and physical stature, grace and beauty .. plus a heart of gold for those less fortunately endowed. She always made a point of engaging by name (via name tags) those in mundane service/labor jobs (check out cashiers, grocery baggers, warehouse personnel etc .. all jobs she had mostly held in her life) always finding something to compliment them on and looking for opportunities to raise up Jesus.
She would often bring home homeless people or street prostitutes to feed, opportunity to bath, and wash their clothes.
It was she who introduced me to Jesus at age 56 which didn't really have time to blossom into the relationship I enjoy today before she passed. I so look forward to seeing her again so I can properly thank her for such an extraordinary example and gift.

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 August, 12:11
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Prayers for you and your beautiful wife.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 August, 12:17
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
💗💗💗

Lynn McCoy @Rockley
29 August, 12:51
YES,, SMILE at everyone!!! It has a ripple effect!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 August, 06:39
In response Lynn McCoy to his Publication
Yep it sure does. Deep down folks just like to have fun, and be happy.

some one special to some @godrus
28 August, 11:40
100% - if you are thinking something nice, even on a stranger, share that w them just to make the world a happier place even for that one moment. Happiness is built on a series of singular moments! over time!

29 August, 06:41
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Wonderfully put.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 11:10
I just did this tonight with a young person that had his first job. He was so happy and friendly. I really enjoyed listening to him and I encouraged him at his job and told him to stay so friendly and cheerful that the world needed his light. It doesn't hurt to be nice. It actually makes you feel better being that way. Great post Stephanie!!!!! Love ya.

28 August, 11:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
He'll remember that forever. Awesome!!!!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
28 August, 09:18
I try very hard to live by this.
You rock girl! ❤️

28 August, 09:21
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Humanity rocks and it is the very thing them ghouls try to take but the LORD already whipped them ALL. We get to see this. WOW>

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 August, 09:18
Right on, Stephanie! 🥰

28 August, 09:20
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Fearfully and wonderfully created, I never forget that. SOME folks just slap ain't His and they are not our people and we separate ourselves fast as possible. The rest of humanity, GOD loves them. SO much.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 August, 09:04
I love your post! 😁😊💛

28 August, 09:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Ya'll rock. Love ya sistar.

ising 4Him @ising4him
28 August, 08:49
Totally agree. I do the same thing all the time....
It always puts a smile on their faces.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 August, 08:17
I love to tell women they are pretty or beautiful, even with my great wife beside me. I believe women are some of the most neglected and abused people in the world.

28 August, 08:20
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Yep nothing wrong with that. Male, female, encouraging word never hurt no one. Amen brother.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
28 August, 08:14
❤️I do as well.❤️
I guessed that about you already😁

28 August, 08:15
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
😂We LOOOOOOVE humanity, this is why we do this. RIGHT ON!!! And we mean it. All of us frens. YEP>

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
28 August, 08:12
INDEED! I travel on motorcycle. I love talking to people along the way. Its awesome🙏❤️

28 August, 08:14
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Yep, always loved meeting folks since I was little. Love folks, WHOLE reason we do this, RIGHT on sistah!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 August, 08:12
I DO TOO....NICE