Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 August, 08:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 11:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I just did this tonight with a young person that had his first job. He was so happy and friendly. I really enjoyed listening to him and I encouraged him at his job and told him to stay so friendly and cheerful that the world needed his light. It doesn't hurt to be nice. It actually makes you feel better being that way. Great post Stephanie!!!!! Love ya.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 01:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My mom always taught us that everyone will complain but when you see something nice, great, beautiful, don't take it for granted and appreciate it. I give my mom kudos for this. She would always tip at a restaurant with a beautiful note. I do the same when times are good and we could afford eating out.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 August, 06:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
She sounds like a fine woman. I am sure there are still people who remember her, and her kindness, that she did that for.