Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 August, 08:17
πŸ˜»πŸ•ŠπŸΈ

#Anons

πŸ‘‡@ LauraAbolichannel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 August, 01:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I do not know how many people this list fits, maybe most at least here an AU. But every one on the list to a T for me, since my born day..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
24 August, 04:30
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Yes, and it's sad when we realize not everyone is this way.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 August, 11:24 (E)
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
We Are A Compassionate People, Compassionate Individuals Created By Father God.

Not Everyone Utilizes What Father God Gave His Children. Not Everyone Stood Against Lucifer
At The KatabolΓ©.

It's Hard To Watch.
It's Hard To Try To Share
Only To Be Trampled.
I Have Learned To
"Clam Up". Not To Hang Out, Or Share Intimate Secrets From Father God, Jesus, & Holy Spirit...Lucifer Knows Whose Buttons To Push To Try & Harm Our Innermost Being. It Is A Violation To Our Soul. The Regrets Are Long Lasting For Saying Something If Not Brought In Repentance
Through Christ To Father God.

That's Why We ARE To
Follow Christ's Teachings & Instructions. "Cast Not Your Pearls To The Swine".
Oh Boy... That's A Hard One.
Think HOW Long, HOW Aggravated, Agitated
The Oysters Are On Behalf Of Serving Up A Beautiful Pearl, Just For Us In Desire To Share, Toss It Away On Unappreciative Minds!

Definitely A Hard Lesson.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it