Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 August, 08:17
πŸ˜»πŸ•ŠπŸΈ

#Anons

πŸ‘‡@ LauraAbolichannel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 August, 01:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I do not know how many people this list fits, maybe most at least here an AU. But every one on the list to a T for me, since my born day..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Yes, and it's sad when we realize not everyone is this way.
04:30 PM - Aug 24, 2023
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 August, 11:24 (E)
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
We Are A Compassionate People, Compassionate Individuals Created By Father God.

Not Everyone Utilizes What Father God Gave His Children. Not Everyone Stood Against Lucifer
At The KatabolΓ©.

It's Hard To Watch.
It's Hard To Try To Share
Only To Be Trampled.
I Have Learned To
"Clam Up". Not To Hang Out, Or Share Intimate Secrets From Father God, Jesus, & Holy Spirit...Lucifer Knows Whose Buttons To Push To Try & Harm Our Innermost Being. It Is A Violation To Our Soul. The Regrets Are Long Lasting For Saying Something If Not Brought In Repentance
Through Christ To Father God.

That's Why We ARE To
Follow Christ's Teachings & Instructions. "Cast Not Your Pearls To The Swine".
Oh Boy... That's A Hard One.
Think HOW Long, HOW Aggravated, Agitated
The Oysters Are On Behalf Of Serving Up A Beautiful Pearl, Just For Us In Desire To Share, Toss It Away On Unappreciative Minds!

Definitely A Hard Lesson.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Pink Totter @Totter
24 August, 11:30
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
πŸ’— Beautifully said.