We ARE Old Souls.
Father God Created
Us ALL At The Same Time.

We ARE Kindred Spirits.
That's Why We Connect
In Passing. This
Place WAS Established
For Us To Unite.

We Knew, Dwelt On Earth With Each Other.
Father God Creator YHVH Gave Us Terra Firma.
We Dwelt Here With Father & Jesus For Who Knows How Long. Not In Flesh Body, But Were The Same Person, Soul, Spirit Intellect.
Lucifer's Attempted Overthrow Called
"The KatabolΓ©" The Foundation Of The World.
β…“ Of Father's Children
Followed Lucifer. Now They Split The Sheet By Their Own Hands OR They Come To Jesus.

That's Why We ARE In
The Flesh Realm For Them
To Make A Decision. We Already Made Our Decision By Stand/Protect/Defend On Behalf Of
Father God & Jesus.

We ALL Know & Feel We ARE Equal. We ARE In This Together. Only Through Christ, United In Prayers Are We Fulfilling Father God's Perfect Plan IN Father God's Perfect Timing.

It's Awesome Cool.
We Were Born For This Time, The Last Generation.
Ame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 August, 10:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We ARE Old Souls,
Created ALL At The
Same Time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 August, 10:22
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I believe you Susie
& I feel it πŸ˜»πŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŸπŸŒΉ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 03:40 (E)
Describes me perfectly. When I first saw this list quite a while ago, I sent this to my sister and asked if this reminded her of anybody. She texted back: OMG!! sis that is YOU! πŸ˜‡

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
24 August, 02:27
I have read that all immortal souls were created by God in one act. There is no time, no old, and no new in the spiritual world and the Kingdom of Heaven. God is present in every moment and state of mind. Thus all immortal souls are β€œold” in Creation.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 August, 02:00 (E)
40+ Years Ago
Holy Spirit Gave Me
This Message.
I Have ALWAYS Been
Waiting For This
To Be Applied.

Then WeGo And AU
Happened.
I Know This
Message Has
Come To Fruition.

"We ARE
Drawn Together
From Out Of The Woodwork...
One Here, One There
From Around The World,
Drawn Together In
Unity, In Spirit,
In One Accord."

When I Reach Out
I Expect Another To
Grab My Hand.
We Together
Hold Hands
Around Our
Beautiful Earth.

Should One Need
Or Needs To Share
Our Open Arms Are
There To Give & Receive.

I Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Unworthy To Hold My Hand. I Need You.
God Only Knows How Much We Need Each Other.

We Stood Protecting Father God's Throne In The 1st Earth Age. NOW We Stand Shoulder To Shoulder
Protecting Terra Firma Which IS Father God's Footstool.

You And Yours ARE Truly Blessed. Remain Strong With Me In These Days.
My Mother Woke Up With These Words The Other Day..."God Makes A Way
Where There Seemeth
No Way."

Jesus Name
Those Words ARE For
You And Yours.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 August, 03:44
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I’ve always thought it quite odd that I personally don’t know anyone who is an anon (aside from AU, X etc and then I have never had a personal relationship with them/you outside of the platform). Not one anon in my family or among my friends or anyone I have ever known personally, in my life, that I am aware of. Just me! I can discuss certain things with friends and family however, it’s really just me who seems to fit in with you all, in my world.
Anyone else have a similar experience?

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 August, 01:25
I do not know how many people this list fits, maybe most at least here an AU. But every one on the list to a T for me, since my born day..

Pink Totter @Totter
24 August, 04:30
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Yes, and it's sad when we realize not everyone is this way.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 August, 01:06
✨🌟 OSHO 🌟✨

β€œTruth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be REALized.”

~ Osho

Osho was a Light Being with a focus on bringing humanity out of the mind and into the heart. He was one of the only well known Indian Masters of his time who presented true meditations and techniques focused on removing density, darkness and blockages from the body and psyche to bring people into a state of peace within the heart.

https://forthepeople.space...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 August, 01:33
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🌟

"You are not accidental.

Existence needs you.

Without you, something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.

That's what gives you dignity that the whole existence will miss you.

The stars and sun and moon, the trees, the birds, the earth everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you.

This gives you a tremendous joy, a fulfillment that your are related with existence and existence cares for you.

Once you are clean and clear you can see tremendous love falling on you from all dimensions."

~ Osho

https://youtu.be/bWu93SIIb...

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
23 August, 08:39
Hi! It didn't get a lot of press because it was more revival type call to action, but I posted a few links with Juan from this weekend. Thought you would enjoy. ;)

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 August, 09:40
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Was that the Crouley even with Loy Brunson?
I caught a snippet of that too late! 😻

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
23 August, 08:37
πŸ‘