Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 August, 01:37
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
A new vaccine out is the RSV. RSV affects lungs something to say humm too. Was a pediatric nurse babies came in with this all the time, we treated them they never died with just RSV, NOW we need a vaccine for it, and also for all of us especially the elderly? WHY? Sounds like another Covid story, but this time they have a vaccine ready and waiting to go! Story is soooo getting old!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
27 August, 05:17
In response Stevie King to her Publication
PERFECT! THANX DEAR! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 August, 02:16
A terrible thought, but I do wonder how many people will drop dead right after they get jabbed with Pfizer's latest genocidal poison?

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
27 August, 06:09
In response Every Time to her Publication
I KNOW I STRUGGLE WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO WAKE THEM UP & STOP THEM, BUT...THAT WAS THEIR CHOSEN PATH, HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CHOSE THIS, BUT ULTIMATELY FOR THE EXPERIENCE FOR GROWTH!
WHY DID I CHOOSE MY TRAUMATIC LIFE FULL OF LOSS & PAIN???
I CHOSE THIS BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS ALL THAT & COULD HANDLE IT, BIG SHOT!
WELL IT"S BEEN A LONG HARD ROAD & HERE I STAND ALONE WITH NO ONE LEFT TO SEE ME MAKE IT TO THE FINISH LINE.
BUT THEY ALL ARE WATCHING US FROM THE OTHER SIDE CHEERING US ALL ON!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 August, 02:02
"Vaccines" don't work. They are the disease

https://youtu.be/mfLycFHBs...
David E. Martin talk in the 3rd International Covid Summit | European Union May 2023 - YouTube

The video is the presentation given by Dr. David E. Martin in the European Union in Brussels on the 3rd of May 2023 at the 3rd International Covid Summit. Th...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 August, 11:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
This video is 🔥. Spread spread spread👊👊👊

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 August, 01:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Premeditated…

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 August, 02:01 (E)
Pfizer claimed in a recent CBS interview, the latest variants "pierce" the natural immunity and any immunity from the jabs. So [they] will role out the latest booster Sept 12th. 😡 They also claim they will inform the public if the variants are spreading at that time. YOU CAN BET THEY WILL CLAIM THE VARIANTS ARE SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE and their jab is the only answer! DO NOT COMPLY with: masking, social distancing, testing and jabs.
Here's the interview:
https://twitter.com/TheChi...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 August, 02:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
They only have one tactic, lie, lie, lie. It works less and less. Fewer customers for the lies.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 August, 03:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication