FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
24 August, 10:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
"Vaccines" don't work. They are the disease

https://youtu.be/mfLycFHBs...
David E. Martin talk in the 3rd International Covid Summit | European Union May 2023 - YouTube

The video is the presentation given by Dr. David E. Martin in the European Union in Brussels on the 3rd of May 2023 at the 3rd International Covid Summit. Th...

02:02 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 August, 01:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Premeditated…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
27 August, 06:11
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
EXACTLY! 😡

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 August, 11:28
This video is 🔥. Spread spread spread👊👊👊

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
25 August, 02:35
I have said this for YEARS!! Years ago when I used to take the flu shot, I would always come down with a severe case of the flu. Coincidence??? I think NOT!!! 😡😡😡😡😡