Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
16 August, 01:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🕊🌬🌎❤️✨🏴‍☠️

https://youtu.be/FOP_PPavo...

See- https :/www.gematrix.org/?word=And...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
16 August, 01:07
❤️Feeling overwhelming LOVE❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 August, 01:05
😊

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 August, 12:51
Rattle and Hummin

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 August, 12:45
This week I've had the strangest headache. Not unbearable I just feel like its achy but not hurting? Not sinuses but just different.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
16 August, 12:40
What if we added ‘type of vibe’ to the end of all our posts today?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 August, 12:34
✨💖✨💙

trueblue @trueblue
16 August, 12:05
She activating that vagus nerve

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 11:54
hmmmm....

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 August, 11:50
❤ 🌎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 11:48
You can call me crazy all you want but the energies the last 2 days are so strong they are a constant flow almost non stop!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
16 August, 11:27
Maybe that's why I haven't slept for three nights straight. I blamed it on all things earthly but maybe it's more spiritual. Anyway, wide-eyed, waiting, watching every shadow, wow!
And now, this morning, I'm so unsettled. I feel like I could cry forever.

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 11:58
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Aloha
It will pass I had this same type of experience last week.
Waking up early makes for a long day.
I was thankful I didnt have to clock in to work. 😊
What was weird for me,
I woke up wanting my Mom.
In tears wishing for my Mom.
Now that was sensitive
I'm 70, My mom left the planet in 2016.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 August, 12:57
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 11:17
good, i could use a hummer..

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 August, 10:42
It sure was! i think she was talking to us....
Lucid dreaming like crazy, but woke up with some internal inspo which is always good.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 August, 09:55 (E)
Experts explain why the simple act of humming is so good for the human body. (and Earth) Experts have linked humming to several health benefits—including easing stress, improving mood, detoxifying the body, fighting diseases, and helping with gut issues.

Pink Totter @Totter
16 August, 10:18
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Helps clear the sinus's too.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 August, 09:44
Warming up for 11.11!?!
#VKstorytimept1

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 August, 09:36
Thank you for coming home. It was getting too dark around here. 🤗💞

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 August, 09:27
Did you change your cover pic🤔 I thought it was moon phases last I looked👀
Red eyed.....switch flip....LFG

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 August, 09:09
The vibe is good.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 August, 09:01
Hope it carries a tune better then me!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 August, 08:55

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 August, 09:42
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Sanjay Van Halen?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 August, 11:52
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Ravi Shankar - Morning Raga- - YouTube

From the album Three Ragas

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
16 August, 08:21
My hearing is definitely more sensitive these days. Last night, had a mouse trapped in my bedroom wall. We helped it get out of the wall and it fled back to the wild 💖

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 August, 08:14
the earth is humming and it's great to see you, Brother. Always blessings being sent your and your family's way.

But wait. We ARE your family, and family is everything!

Blessings on us all!

https://youtu.be/i17mgRK3G...
Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground) (Official Video) - YouTube

Official video of "Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)" by Mike + The Mechanics.One of the band's seminal singles ‘Silent Running’ was Included on their 198...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
16 August, 08:23
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Earth's humming in Jewish Gematria has some interesting tidbits, including but not limited to:

FJB
No Mercy
March 14 👀
Oct 13th 😲
The Plot Thickens
Trumpcore
Cabal Hands Full of Blood

and the standout one that points to the Purple 'Reign' Franchot Pearson decoded:

"A Purple Dragon"💥

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 August, 08:00
Have anything to do with the lightening show 2 nights ago?

A continuous cloud to cloud show that made my dogs, inside & outside act up. No sound associated that I could hear but the dogs might have been able to detect something beyond my hearing. But the constant flashing was really weird. I stood looking out the window at it for a while. So beautiful…illuminated the clouds from within. Mesmerizing.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 August, 07:56

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 August, 02:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Off the chart vibes on that one! 👊🏼

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 07:37
https://gab.com/boxoffrogs...
Can you hear me knocking?

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
16 August, 07:34
I agree, follow VK on twitter cuz I'm blocked, listening to vid on ancient civilizations. Sitting on my front porch with computer and sense something saying look up. In bound under my large overhand is a bird, wings straight out gliding right at me. He stops and lands on my top railing a beautiful male cardinal. I say good morning thanks for visiting me and he gently flies away.

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 August, 07:18

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
16 August, 07:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Tick tock.

Week of AUG 14th?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts