Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
10 August, 09:07
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
There was a point in my life from 2015-2018 that I went thru traumatic illness that were the darkest days and the lowest valley I went thru in my life. I won't drag out the details, but I had my talks to God (yelling to be exact). But on my last day of being in the hospital, a man came in to my room and asked if he could pray with me. I said yes and when he put his hand on mine and started to pray, I began to cry and it wasn't an unhappy cry, but it was a release, a cleansing I like to say. I came to know such a feeling of peace that I hadn't felt in a very long time. I am thankful for each and every day God has seen fit to give to me. I think every one of us has had something happen to us that has prepared us to be of help to others and to each other thru this long dark journey we are on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 August, 12:07
I love these stories as well as you all, your stories too. God is Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
08 August, 12:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Yes, he is! 🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 August, 09:23
Just before the 2016 election, I had been praying telling God I was so worried about the election and the thought of HRC winning, that it terrified me. I asked God for some sign of assurance. On 11/3/16 I decided to take my dog to our towns city park for a walk. I got to the park and I felt a strong feeling not to get out of the car. Our town is very safe, so it was very odd to feel this warning. I drove away and was at a stop light when I felt the urge to not turn, but go straight. I came upon a small neighborhood park. I parked, got out with my dog and saw 2 scriptures written in chalk on the sidewalk. 👇 😇

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 August, 12:22
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Great story, thanks for sharing! 🙏🏼😊

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
08 August, 12:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I absolutely LOVE his ways! How great are His ways!!!
Thank you for sharing this

Silver Top @Silvered
08 August, 09:14
God is absolutely good!

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 August, 08:43
God sure talks to alot of people that lead them here apparently.......not me though, yet i ended up here too

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
08 August, 09:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
' coincidentally '

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
08 August, 08:21
We are all transformed and making a difference no matter who we were or where we came from.
Bless you Doq. Bless you Anons.
💯🇺🇲💓

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 August, 08:16
The day I knew I was meant for something greater was at my lowest, darkest moment, I had nothing left in me. The still small voice spoke to me during my complete surrender. I heard him say, "GET UP! You're not done yet!" I heard my father's voice, I've pressed on ever since!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 11:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
💥