sercorimo ... @sercorimo
08 August, 08:10
@doqholliday
3:09 PM EST · Aug 7, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
There was a point in my life from 2015-2018 that I went thru traumatic illness that were the darkest days and the lowest valley I went thru in my life. I won't drag out the details, but I had my talks to God (yelling to be exact). But on my last day of being in the hospital, a man came in to my room and asked if he could pray with me. I said yes and when he put his hand on mine and started to pray, I began to cry and it wasn't an unhappy cry, but it was a release, a cleansing I like to say. I came to know such a feeling of peace that I hadn't felt in a very long time. I am thankful for each and every day God has seen fit to give to me. I think every one of us has had something happen to us that has prepared us to be of help to others and to each other thru this long dark journey we are on.
09:07 PM - Aug 10, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it