Kim Runner @kimrunner
Many AU friends are wanting you all back on Twitter and wondering why you aren't back. They asked me to do this poll again,.

What's your current Twitter status?

Appealed but was denied

Appealed - still waiting

Don\'t want to come back

08:04 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
julie miller @pnut36
11 August, 05:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yes over 40 denied appeals, denied reason or to see the tweet that caused the suspension, and denied removal of the suspended profile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
11 August, 08:28
In response julie miller to his Publication
Same here... See below:

Hello,

Your account was suspended due to violations of our Terms of Service. After reviewing for reinstatement your account will not be restored.

Thanks,

Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
11 August, 04:05
I got locked out 7-8 years ago and never wanted to go back

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 August, 04:07
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
I'm in no rush to go back either. But I would like to get unsuspended in case I ever do want to return. Maybe someday in the future it'll be better. Doesn't seem like a good place to be right now.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 August, 03:58 (E)
Kicked off during the "great Twitter purge."
Appealed twice, both denied.
Permanently suspended.
It's like being in Purgatory. LOL.
We can log in and see mostly everything, but can't interact with anyone.
PS: And I don't even know what it was I did that broke their rules.
PPS: On TS, Enoch and Pepe Lives Matter and JuliansRum and some others can't get back on Twitter either.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
05 August, 06:57
7 denied appeals

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 August, 02:04
At least 10 denied appeals, last one says permanently suspended. 😑

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
05 August, 02:04
I did not bother with any appeal process. My suspended account has been in "read-only" and most recently given some ridiculous new rule called a "daily rate limit."

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 August, 01:22
I would like to get back on but when I started the appeal process, I was going to have to give my phone number, and so didn’t proceed. I’ve stayed away from any social media requiring you to give your phone number or any other such info. Not that I can’t be trusted ….. I just don’t trust THEM to protect it from nefarious use. Not paranoid, just got burned a few years ago and it created a never ending stream of suck for me!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 August, 04:04
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Same. But when I got that message, I hit the back button and went forward again. Didn't ask for my phone number again after that.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 August, 11:46
i will say this much, twatters is not like it was. feelz like fight is over for most part. not nearly as fun or exciting. didnt get any old accs back. dont care. my ego allows to be a lil account. follow to many, with the new rules, and your feed is trashed. unless you invest in the battlepass. not to mention the downtic in interactions on AU as everyone wanna be in the group on twaddle. shitshow in itself honestly.

we are all equal, some just pay monthly to be more equal.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
04 August, 11:18
I appealed and was denied, but have made two other Twitter accounts since.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 August, 04:05
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
They won't let me create any other account. Said I'm permanently suspended.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
03 August, 04:40
I would love to come back to twitter, as that is where the battle is, and those voices I enjoy hearing from...DOQ, VK, PHAE, etc... I've been denied twice now on appeals from twitter, the most recent about a month ago. Very frustrating!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 August, 06:57
No point in wasting the time to appeal if you are a real human. 3 letter agents in the cool kids club with AI ability to run hundreds of accounts only welcome with the rogue operators. Have to be being paid to get back on, if anyone is being truthful who they are and genuinely themselves, have to continue to wait until the Real Donald Trump returns

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 11:42
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
wow Chris that's quite the narrative you have there. I disagree. Many have come back on their own accord and are just fine there. It's about their choice.

Seems like you are hurting. Sad to see that. Hope you find some peace and solace for yourself.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 August, 12:32
Appealed and no response, repeated and same thing again 🤷‍♀️
And now I can only read a few tweets from accounts on twitter before I get booted from even reading those.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
03 August, 03:32
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Same here . I get rate limit reached try again later. Then 24 hours later I can look at a few tweets. Very frustrating

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 August, 10:16
I am there. And post! They reinstated my account!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 August, 11:15
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I was reinstated also

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 August, 10:03
I voted for "appealed but was denied" but honestly it's been a while now since I last tried. Frankly, I'm not interested in joining Twit again.

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
02 August, 09:22
Im active but don't like it. Its "angry" there. Truth Social isnt too avtive either. I find myself on AU, Telegram mostly.

Chance Whymel @Chance
03 August, 05:28
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
Couldn’t agree more but I’d define as “toxic”. A real low vibe feel.

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 August, 09:18
Appealed multiple times denied.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 August, 09:13
Im on a backup. Shadow banned. Hate it over there. No peace. No shine. Absolute shit show. Now Im fighting a local battle on the front line. Massive AU support, massive real life support. Cricket support on X. I will fight every day to change what children are being exposed to here at home.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 August, 11:38
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 August, 09:13
I can't go back. The heart is here. With those that give their heart and truth. ❤️🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
02 August, 09:12
Appealed several times, denied several times.
I'm not going to beg for my account back but should have the ability to go back and delete it if not allowed back on. Elon keeps promoting freedom of speech... all talk and no walk.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 August, 02:06
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Agree. I'm in the same situation. 😑

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 August, 09:11
i wasn't on long the first time. left and came here. went back for a bit after Elon, but...eh...without anons on there, wasn't much to read except a re-hash of much i already know. not being arrogant but my parents were kind of conspiracy theorists back in the day before there were conspirscy theorists, and half of my 5 siblings kinda liberal. our house was like All in the Family 2.0. I know A LOT more now but i started with some (esp rt after 9/11 which i knew was an inside job by the end of that day) and grew into it. Twiiter is just too eye-candy. i have an attention span (sometimes)

Sista Sue @SC18835410
02 August, 09:11
Appealed many times but denied. Still lurk there often but AU will probably forever be home. Keep fighting the good fight there Kim!
Much love to you all!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
02 August, 09:11 (E)
LOL! I was told that my account was in indefinite suspension and then just about a half hour ago this goof starts following me on Truth 😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 August, 09:08
I can't do the poll as I wasn't there early on but just joined about 5ish days ago. Finding many AU folks there which is nice & helps. Still feeling my way around.

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 August, 09:05
Appealed denied like 30 times! I gave up ! I don’t care anymore! I found my Zhone on AU! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 August, 09:00
Denied many times for twit return.
Wife hangin there for fight on twit & fb. We share info/news, me from AU. I'm in my job, red pillin & sharin info w frens.
Strange times, but thankful for God's blessings.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
02 August, 08:51
Appealed twice- no response.

When I was suspended I was informed that to get back in I had to give them my phone # and that is NOT going to happen. It's why I'm not on Parler, Telegram, nor Truth. I'm not going to freely agree to being peeping tom-ed on. I will give up all social media if that is the case.

I'm positive that Musk has thick skin but I did openly attempt to get an answer to - if AI is an existential threat as you say, and AI will end up being the ultimate hacker (because DUH!) - why are you still developing Neuralink? It WILL be hacked. And then what?!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 August, 08:43
At this point it’s like trying to remove a false president by impeachment. You can’t remove something that doesn’t exist. In the same way, why should we even have to appeal to a process that is in a violation of law? It’s like acknowledging/giving them a false sense of authority by even doing it. What’s the next option?

Also - What’s the OFFICIAL military name of this psy war anyway? Or is that classified?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 August, 08:37
Appealed many times and finally got to where I get an instant email of denial. Started new a few weeks ago.

Here's a screenshot of email I've received past few months

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 August, 02:29
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Same here. Tried appealing half dozen times, now get instant appeal block via email.
Get rated trying to read a few tweets.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts