Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 August, 08:04
Many AU friends are wanting you all back on Twitter and wondering why you aren't back. They asked me to do this poll again,.

What's your current Twitter status?

Appealed but was denied

Appealed - still waiting

Don\'t want to come back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I would like to get back on but when I started the appeal process, I was going to have to give my phone number, and so didn’t proceed. I’ve stayed away from any social media requiring you to give your phone number or any other such info. Not that I can’t be trusted ….. I just don’t trust THEM to protect it from nefarious use. Not paranoid, just got burned a few years ago and it created a never ending stream of suck for me!
01:22 PM - Aug 05, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 August, 04:04
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Same. But when I got that message, I hit the back button and went forward again. Didn't ask for my phone number again after that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 August, 01:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Hmmm, thanks, I’ll give it a try! 👍😊