Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 August, 08:04
Many AU friends are wanting you all back on Twitter and wondering why you aren't back. They asked me to do this poll again,.

What's your current Twitter status?

Appealed but was denied

Appealed - still waiting

Don\'t want to come back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
No point in wasting the time to appeal if you are a real human. 3 letter agents in the cool kids club with AI ability to run hundreds of accounts only welcome with the rogue operators. Have to be being paid to get back on, if anyone is being truthful who they are and genuinely themselves, have to continue to wait until the Real Donald Trump returns
06:57 AM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 August, 11:42
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
wow Chris that's quite the narrative you have there. I disagree. Many have come back on their own accord and are just fine there. It's about their choice.

Seems like you are hurting. Sad to see that. Hope you find some peace and solace for yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 August, 12:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes many of us are hurting from losing everything, and receive zero support from any accounts here when needed. Is all about studying patterns….the ones who supported and lifted us and preached family is everything are long gone, the accounts bearing the names have proven for more than a year that those here struggling mean nothing here. I have all the respect in the world for the leaders who like President Trump have long been removed for safety and I went to war with and for them, defending everyone when attacked and in return get treated like a piece of dirt by their replacements. The leaders I know and love wouldn’t treat their worst enemy the way a small few of us who communicate with out voices have been treated here. Optics, disinformation, whatever we want to call it, at times when we are struggling with PTSD from the psyop, we deserve some human decency and loyalty in return for how often we showed it with our actions