Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 July, 01:05
Out of the rubble of the DS matrix
a beautiful abundant new world will arise.
It’s ready & in the wings 😻

#QFSGESARA

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Elon Musk
1-24-20
As a reminder, I’m in *favor* of a universal basic income.
1-27-22 Dubai
What to do about mass unemployment?
We will have to have some kind of UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 10-3-21 Mr Pool
UBI

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 6-28-22 Q The Storm Rider
As ELON predicted
One day the whole world will be in universal income
A.K.A. GESARA/NESARA.
It's expected when the U.S. has been cleaned
of the current Foreign deep state OCCUPATION
that a new U.S. Dollar backed by Gold will surface
& thereafter combine with a world CURRENCY
controlled by WHITE HATS
that had long been organized through a plan initiated long ago
πŸ•Š by JFK and the Special Forces he created
to combat the Deep State regimes.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
BRICS is being used to implement GESARA globally.
BRICS is linked β†’ STARLINK/QFS
the behind-the-scenes asset-backed currency πŸ’°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
I like Gene Decode, he's knowledgeable. However, I don't think BRICS will use QFS immediately. Let me tell you the reason. This is global war against Cabal but it doesn't mean every country will accept universal value like American people or western people. I don't believe China and Russia will follow US. If you don't believe me, you should check Artemis Accord. Can you explain why China and Russia are not part of it? They never sign it. Why? If they won't sign the peaceful agreement out of space, how can you expect they sign and keep promise the peaceful agreement on the earth.
I know many people expect everyone on the earth will jump into quantum era together. Let me tell you, this is NOT possible, IMO. Why? It's simple to understand that every country has their own customs and traditions. After war with Cabal, the people of every country will choose the way to develop. China and Russian have the same tradition is collectivism not individualism.
08:08 PM - Jul 28, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sam8848 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 July, 01:25
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Consider my thought:
Whatever the QFS looks like or timing of announcement when "reparations for humanity" that Pres Trump speaks of takes place...I believe that each person would need to return to their country of origin to properly claim theirs. Allow for a True population count...and then free to travel, retire, or create a business. Alot of people will choose to stay in their home country. Currency with value AND Tesla energy replaces the ratrace with prosperity AND new ideas with new tech for creating businesses. And rebuilding a new world with new tech and ideas. Me?...Im jazzed!! 🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 July, 01:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Agree. Keep reading same. Like bees to money. It still rules.

Return, personal economy restored IF you establish permanent residence, bloom on the soil of your ancestors, and make YOUR country great again.

Sam8848 @Sam8848
31 July, 08:47
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I agree

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 July, 09:06
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
You make excellent points, Sam.

I have it on good authority from someone
who works with the QFS team that:

πŸ’° 7-19-23
"Every government & every bank
will COLLAPSE
We’re seeing the collapse of everything.
Putting up a fight is the minions.
A lot of the banks
are changing their setups right now.
The old banking system is collapsing.
The next 18 months
will have highs & lows & bumps
as we transition.
For the first time last week,
Russia did more transactions
in digital currency on the QFS
than they did with the U.S. $
β€” THAT IS HUGE." πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#tbiytc

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
29 July, 03:47 (E)
There is no damn way U.S. Grant would be on any currency after he sold us all out in 1871!!! Ben Franklin either after he sold us all out in the first place in 1775!!!

Sam8848 @Sam8848
31 July, 09:10
I think the gold back currency could free their people but there must be a condition. I still cannot make conclusion what condition is but if we look at Chinese history Chinese people started to use worthless paper money since the end of 1920s. Before that, China has Emperors thousand thousand years and they always used gold and silver to buy and sell. However, there was no freedom in China at all. Also, they have cruel punishments for rebellions'. On the other hand, the every new dynasty which tried to remove the old dynasty always based on their slavery value not universal value (respect human rights etc.) Most people in China wants to enslave others because they don't believe the universal value. CCP is the same. The only difference than before is CCP lied to Chinese people. Communism is really good at lying btw. Western people need to be careful.