Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Out of the rubble of the DS matrix
a beautiful abundant new world will arise.
It’s ready & in the wings 😻

#QFSGESARA

🇺🇸 Elon Musk
1-24-20
As a reminder, I’m in *favor* of a universal basic income.
1-27-22 Dubai
What to do about mass unemployment?
We will have to have some kind of UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME

🇺🇸 10-3-21 Mr Pool
UBI

🇺🇸 6-28-22 Q The Storm Rider
As ELON predicted
One day the whole world will be in universal income
A.K.A. GESARA/NESARA.
It's expected when the U.S. has been cleaned
of the current Foreign deep state OCCUPATION
that a new U.S. Dollar backed by Gold will surface
& thereafter combine with a world CURRENCY
controlled by WHITE HATS
that had long been organized through a plan initiated long ago
🕊 by JFK and the Special Forces he created
to combat the Deep State regimes.

🇺🇸 Gene Decode
BRICS is being used to implement GESARA globally.
BRICS is linked → STARLINK/QFS
the behind-the-scenes asset-backed currency 💰
01:05 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 July, 05:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
💥 It’s BQQM Time. The Great Finale. Cryptic Message💥

This is your wake-up call. This is your shot. The future is digital. The future is now. Embrace it before it’s too late. Stand tall amidst the winds of change, and you might just emerge richer, stronger, and wiser.

It’s high time we, the citizens of this global community, unite. With potential threats looming – a nuclear false flag, a strategic blackout, cyber attacks – we need to keep our resolve unshaken.

We must trust in the benevolent force, in God, and stay on mission. Indeed, the storm is approaching, but so is the dawn of a new era. It’s ‘BQQM Time’ and it promises a grand FINALE. Brace yourselves, for we are entering a phase of immense transformation. . .

PLAY THE TAPE 👇
https://rumble.com/v1y6g30...
👇
https://amg-news.com/get-r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
29 July, 09:32
I would really like to see GRANT who signed us into the 150 year DS treaty making us the US CORP be taken OFF our bills and replaced with JACKSON who, despite forming the Demonrat party [not his fault what it has become], was a POPULIST.
So keep JACKSON on the 20$ as current and replace that traitor GRANT with KENNEDY.
Just my thoughts on this one...
Also maybe replace the highly suspicious FRANKLIN [Hellfire Club in England member!!] with someone like REAGAN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
28 July, 11:28
When do many jobs disappear will come in handy or they can put it away their future. It can even be used for purchasing a home. Everyone gets it not just a few and they have to have a job also. Supplements income not replacement.

Sam8848 @Sam8848
28 July, 08:08
I like Gene Decode, he's knowledgeable. However, I don't think BRICS will use QFS immediately. Let me tell you the reason. This is global war against Cabal but it doesn't mean every country will accept universal value like American people or western people. I don't believe China and Russia will follow US. If you don't believe me, you should check Artemis Accord. Can you explain why China and Russia are not part of it? They never sign it. Why? If they won't sign the peaceful agreement out of space, how can you expect they sign and keep promise the peaceful agreement on the earth.
I know many people expect everyone on the earth will jump into quantum era together. Let me tell you, this is NOT possible, IMO. Why? It's simple to understand that every country has their own customs and traditions. After war with Cabal, the people of every country will choose the way to develop. China and Russian have the same tradition is collectivism not individualism.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 July, 09:06
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
You make excellent points, Sam.

I have it on good authority from someone
who works with the QFS team that:

💰 7-19-23
"Every government & every bank
will COLLAPSE
We’re seeing the collapse of everything.
Putting up a fight is the minions.
A lot of the banks
are changing their setups right now.
The old banking system is collapsing.
The next 18 months
will have highs & lows & bumps
as we transition.
For the first time last week,
Russia did more transactions
in digital currency on the QFS
than they did with the U.S. $
— THAT IS HUGE." 👊💥🇺🇸

#tbiytc

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 July, 01:25
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Consider my thought:
Whatever the QFS looks like or timing of announcement when "reparations for humanity" that Pres Trump speaks of takes place...I believe that each person would need to return to their country of origin to properly claim theirs. Allow for a True population count...and then free to travel, retire, or create a business. Alot of people will choose to stay in their home country. Currency with value AND Tesla energy replaces the ratrace with prosperity AND new ideas with new tech for creating businesses. And rebuilding a new world with new tech and ideas. Me?...Im jazzed!! 🤍

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
28 July, 06:57
Oh yeah…..a little
GESARA NESARA incoming.

🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 July, 05:46
NPR propaganda network closing makes me very happy!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
28 July, 01:40
Adding to that list

Victoria Secret- All models are trans dudes!
Rolex
Children's Place- Set to close 100 stores nationwide
Macy's
Sears(bankrupt)
KMart(bankrupt)
Toys R' Us(bankrupt 2017)
Twitter- Restructuring as X.com and X
Youtube
Google- laying off 1000's of employees
Pfizer- Crimes against humanity and avocating genocide

28 July, 02:29
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Right on, Kali.
I'll add those to my list, ty.

The list is so long at this point,
there isn't enough space
in an AU post or a MEME! 😹👊🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
28 July, 01:13
Time to invent a new business.
Be Best !

28 July, 02:23
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Exactly!!!

We can build a whole new
beautiful, abundant, healthy, happy,
pristine, creative, innovative Divine world
of NO HARM & PEACE 🙏🏻🌸🌍🌟🌺🌞🐘🐎