Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 July, 01:05
Out of the rubble of the DS matrix
a beautiful abundant new world will arise.
It’s ready & in the wings 😻

#QFSGESARA

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Elon Musk
1-24-20
As a reminder, I’m in *favor* of a universal basic income.
1-27-22 Dubai
What to do about mass unemployment?
We will have to have some kind of UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 10-3-21 Mr Pool
UBI

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 6-28-22 Q The Storm Rider
As ELON predicted
One day the whole world will be in universal income
A.K.A. GESARA/NESARA.
It's expected when the U.S. has been cleaned
of the current Foreign deep state OCCUPATION
that a new U.S. Dollar backed by Gold will surface
& thereafter combine with a world CURRENCY
controlled by WHITE HATS
that had long been organized through a plan initiated long ago
πŸ•Š by JFK and the Special Forces he created
to combat the Deep State regimes.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gene Decode
BRICS is being used to implement GESARA globally.
BRICS is linked β†’ STARLINK/QFS
the behind-the-scenes asset-backed currency πŸ’°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
28 July, 08:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I like Gene Decode, he's knowledgeable. However, I don't think BRICS will use QFS immediately. Let me tell you the reason. This is global war against Cabal but it doesn't mean every country will accept universal value like American people or western people. I don't believe China and Russia will follow US. If you don't believe me, you should check Artemis Accord. Can you explain why China and Russia are not part of it? They never sign it. Why? If they won't sign the peaceful agreement out of space, how can you expect they sign and keep promise the peaceful agreement on the earth.
I know many people expect everyone on the earth will jump into quantum era together. Let me tell you, this is NOT possible, IMO. Why? It's simple to understand that every country has their own customs and traditions. After war with Cabal, the people of every country will choose the way to develop. China and Russian have the same tradition is collectivism not individualism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Consider my thought:
Whatever the QFS looks like or timing of announcement when "reparations for humanity" that Pres Trump speaks of takes place...I believe that each person would need to return to their country of origin to properly claim theirs. Allow for a True population count...and then free to travel, retire, or create a business. Alot of people will choose to stay in their home country. Currency with value AND Tesla energy replaces the ratrace with prosperity AND new ideas with new tech for creating businesses. And rebuilding a new world with new tech and ideas. Me?...Im jazzed!! 🀍
01:25 AM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Sam8848 @Sam8848
31 July, 08:47
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I agree

31 July, 10:06
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Then ur probably right!! β˜οΈπŸ€“
It makes sense for me. πŸ‘ŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 July, 01:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Agree. Keep reading same. Like bees to money. It still rules.

Return, personal economy restored IF you establish permanent residence, bloom on the soil of your ancestors, and make YOUR country great again.

29 July, 10:08
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
In my opinion, returning to the country of origin has several benefits. All people in foreign countries are either legally or illegally residing there. If legally I don't believe that it's necessary to return...except, as u said, to rebuild the country. But illegals would necessarily have to return for a number of reasons. Somewhere mixed in with all people are criminals...and it would catch them out with nothing. There would be a risk for them. But when quantum currency is safe from criminals, the criminals would have nothing. An arrangement with authorities would lure them out and possible redemption when really, most are victims themselves in desparation. Prosperity removes a need to commit crime. WE will have to forgive many for their transgressions. Its what we preach! In peacetime there are no reasons for hostilities towards others. And prosperity ALLOWS for redemption. Who would be against opportunity to forgive or be forgiven. Jesus saves. Love is the answer. 🀍