Whimma Texas @Whimma
A year ago today I asked for prayers from my anonup family because I had to face my daughter's rapist in court the following day. Anon prayers honestly gave me the strength to do what I had to in court. It felt like an army of frogs was by my side. (It didn't hurt vk reposted so I got so many prayersπŸ™)
So, exactly 1 year later and I'm going to ask for prayers for a dear friend and her family, who have to face evil in court next week. Please pray that the Bradford family, along with Malchovia (daughter of evil defendant) have the strength to face the man who victimized their daughter in court. He hid cameras in the daughters bathroom and bedroom and was filming her and her friends undressing and showering.
He faces 24 counts and is trying to plea down to 4 counts leaving him with only probation.
While this is an easier path for the victims, it does not bring justice to these girls.
Please send the Bradford family and Malchovia up in your prayers πŸ™
07:26 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Whimma in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 July, 07:08
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE Bradford family, along with Malchovia FOR YOU TO STAND WITH THEM AND GIVE THEM JUSTICE FROM THE EVIL PERSON AND PERSONS INVOLVED THRU OUR FAITH IN YOU LORD AND YOUR MIRACULOUS LOVING LIGHT WE ASK YOU HEAR OUR PRAYERS YOU TELL US WHERE TWO OR MORE COME TOGETHER IN YOUR NAME YOU ARE THERE WITH THEM THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS AND WE KNOW BY FAITH YOUR WILL BE DONE IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 July, 09:18
Anonup family is the best πŸ’œ thank you all for your prayers πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 July, 08:21
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ™

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
27 July, 08:18
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 July, 08:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Paul Bruton @DrB
27 July, 07:59
πŸ™πŸ’•

Michael Phillips @Crager71
27 July, 07:52
πŸ™prayers sent

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 July, 07:49
May God continue to protect and lift up the victims and families of these disgusting crimes. Hugs fren. 🩡

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
Dear God, hear and help them. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
Praying for all involvedπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 July, 07:45
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over both the Bradford family and Malchovia (daughter of the defendant). Bless them with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, discernment, wisdom, peace of mind, love, support, healing and victory over their enemy. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 July, 07:44
Praying for brave hearts and strong souls.
πŸ™

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 July, 07:39
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 July, 07:36
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please watch over the Bradford family, Malchovia, and any others that were involved in this demon's schemes against these innocent girls. Please give the Bradford family and Malchovia courage to face this demon, strength to speak against what this demon has done. Wisdom to put it in the right words so there is no mistaking and this demon gets the full amount of counts brought against him. Father, surround them with Your love, shield them with Your holy armor, cover them with Your wings so they fill comforted, as they go through this trying time in their lives. In Jesus' Precious Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 July, 07:46
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
πŸ™ In Jesus' Precious Name, Amen

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
27 July, 07:36
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
27 July, 07:33
I pray God will be with this family and give them strength and that this person gets the just punishment for the horrific things he has done, in Jesus name I pray, amen