Whimma Texas @Whimma
27 July, 07:26
A year ago today I asked for prayers from my anonup family because I had to face my daughter's rapist in court the following day. Anon prayers honestly gave me the strength to do what I had to in court. It felt like an army of frogs was by my side. (It didn't hurt vk reposted so I got so many prayers🙏)
So, exactly 1 year later and I'm going to ask for prayers for a dear friend and her family, who have to face evil in court next week. Please pray that the Bradford family, along with Malchovia (daughter of evil defendant) have the strength to face the man who victimized their daughter in court. He hid cameras in the daughters bathroom and bedroom and was filming her and her friends undressing and showering.
He faces 24 counts and is trying to plea down to 4 counts leaving him with only probation.
While this is an easier path for the victims, it does not bring justice to these girls.
Please send the Bradford family and Malchovia up in your prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
I pray God will be with this family and give them strength and that this person gets the just punishment for the horrific things he has done, in Jesus name I pray, amen
07:33 AM - Jul 27, 2023
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tmac464 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammie McConnell, click on at the bottom under it