JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...
02:22 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 09:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Happy Birthday Beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
29 July, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
BEAUTIFUL 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 July, 11:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful is a strong enough word she is absolutely stunning

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 July, 07:35
Indeed, he can, and surely he must.
As for me, I'm dreaming bigger and better than I ever dared to dream before, and those dreams are helping to transform me from the inside out.
Such an incredible time to be alive!

I played this song countless times, during a particularly difficult time in my life, a few years back - it helped me to stay focused on dreaming the dream, rather than living the lie. Your post brought the words "don't dream it's over", right back into my awareness - loud and clear - and I just had to go look it up and hear / experience it again, and again, and again. :)

Keep well.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over Live (HQ) - YouTube

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over. A very emotional last song from their farewell tour. So sad, Paul Hester is in tears. One of the best songs ever writt...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 July, 07:20
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
That dreaming is so important. It has a vibration that sends a ripple out and is an aspect of our manifesting. Thanks for sharing.

Ange Love @LoveM
26 July, 04:41
Hmmm😉

Catching up here and Truth Social. A nice Patriot neighbor took me to p/u my vehicle today🙏🏻 I trusted them more than the not so much taxi's out there now. Been 11 days in the shop. A rat chewed the fuel line and was leaking. Who would have known they make fuel lines out of soy... Going to "rat proof"!!!

Anyway it's good to hear from you and praying we are all ready🙏🏻✨✝️🕊🇺🇸

#NCSWIC 🙏🏻
#tbiytc ✨🥳🎶
#FamilyIsEverything 💕

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 July, 09:30
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you. I pray that we are ready too. I had no idea about soy machinery so I had to look it up and this was the first and hilarious headline that popped up. What will [they] think of next?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 July, 10:59
In response Ange Love to her Publication
This looks like the perfect gardens I was in, in my NDE.❤

arba happihr @arba
26 July, 03:40
Aloha
I love the way you think 👍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 July, 03:37
A Precursor of Events to Come?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 July, 10:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I’m sure. Yesterday was a tough day for “Hunter” and “Sleepy Joe”. This movie is exhausting but entertaining.