JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 02:22
This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Hmmm😉

Catching up here and Truth Social. A nice Patriot neighbor took me to p/u my vehicle today🙏🏻 I trusted them more than the not so much taxi's out there now. Been 11 days in the shop. A rat chewed the fuel line and was leaking. Who would have known they make fuel lines out of soy... Going to "rat proof"!!!

Anyway it's good to hear from you and praying we are all ready🙏🏻✨✝️🕊🇺🇸

#NCSWIC 🙏🏻
#tbiytc ✨🥳🎶
#FamilyIsEverything 💕
04:41 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 July, 10:59
In response Ange Love to her Publication
This looks like the perfect gardens I was in, in my NDE.❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 July, 09:30
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you. I pray that we are ready too. I had no idea about soy machinery so I had to look it up and this was the first and hilarious headline that popped up. What will [they] think of next?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 06:13
Snakes must be attracted too. My Old Lexus sat for a while after Nana got my preferred Purple SUV and I found two snake skins in it.
I will not be driving it again til my son in law has time to come an make sure they are still not in it some where.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
27 July, 06:48
Omg.... I have a Kia Sorento and it has been giving me trouble. Liquid had been coming out for months... it was to my engine. Took it in and the person said it could have stopped on me at any moment. Thank God that it got caught in time. Kia said it was gonna take 5 months for the part. It was such a hassle... never going with Kia again.... they are making cheap parts