JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 02:22
This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
26 July, 04:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
HmmmπŸ˜‰

Catching up here and Truth Social. A nice Patriot neighbor took me to p/u my vehicle todayπŸ™πŸ» I trusted them more than the not so much taxi's out there now. Been 11 days in the shop. A rat chewed the fuel line and was leaking. Who would have known they make fuel lines out of soy... Going to "rat proof"!!!

Anyway it's good to hear from you and praying we are all readyπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#NCSWIC πŸ™πŸ»
#tbiytc ✨πŸ₯³πŸŽΆ
#FamilyIsEverything πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Thank you. I pray that we are ready too. I had no idea about soy machinery so I had to look it up and this was the first and hilarious headline that popped up. What will [they] think of next?
09:30 AM - Jul 27, 2023
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
27 July, 06:48
Omg.... I have a Kia Sorento and it has been giving me trouble. Liquid had been coming out for months... it was to my engine. Took it in and the person said it could have stopped on me at any moment. Thank God that it got caught in time. Kia said it was gonna take 5 months for the part. It was such a hassle... never going with Kia again.... they are making cheap parts

Ange Love @LoveM
27 July, 08:31
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Wow 😒so sorry that hapoened

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 06:13
Snakes must be attracted too. My Old Lexus sat for a while after Nana got my preferred Purple SUV and I found two snake skins in it.
I will not be driving it again til my son in law has time to come an make sure they are still not in it some where.

Ange Love @LoveM
27 July, 08:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Snakes and rats everywhere! These manufacturers could have added some kind of preventative detergent... kittens and puppies do help keep the critters down though

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 July, 08:46 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Snakes hate peppermint oil; so do spiders & other insects. I keep a large bottle of peppermint essential oil. Dollar tree has large spray bottles. I put about a teaspoon of peppermint oil in the spray bottle, fill with water, add a squirt of dish soap, then shake it up. Truly unbelievable how fast a snake will run from it!

downscale β“Œβ“Œβ’Όβ‘ β“Œβ’Όβ’Ά @downscale
27 July, 06:13
Soy wiring? Wtf.

Ange Love @LoveM
27 July, 09:54
πŸ™€Cost me $1100 for repairs!!! They had to drop the entire fuel tank to fix it! Said I could buy some rodent repellent spray at the auto stores... πŸ˜†Who sent the rats? Where I am/was... there were frequent visits by the pest control. 1+1=2

OnwardπŸ™πŸ»βœοΈβ€οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 07:43
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Ouch! Nana is so happy that my son in law is a Master Mechanic and has a great collision center shop. Only problem is he is so busy and works so hard that so I try not to call on him any more than I have to.
So thankful that God sent him to my daughter, & my grand kids could not have a better Dad!
Even with working he takes time everyday to be their Dad. They think he literally hung the moon and stars.
My 4.5 yr old grandson LOVES hanging at the shop, the cars, trucks and rock crawlers.

I laughed so hard the other day. My grandson goes to their shop after daycare most days.
My son in law said the other day it was time to close the shop to go home and my grand was up under the front of a car on one of those things they lay on to roll up under the autos.
He told him to come on they were closing and going home and my grandson promplty told him, "Nah give me 5 minutes I am not done fixing this one yet"!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ
So Blessed!