JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 02:22
This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 July, 11:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful is a strong enough word she is absolutely stunning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
29 July, 11:26
BEAUTIFUL 💖

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 08:49
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Yes she was!
We have had two truly beautiful First Ladies imo.

Melania is the other.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 July, 05:11
Can you imagine what she’s been through? I’ll never forget that Christmas at the Reservoir and 1040 5th Avenue. We have experienced a lot of special memories together Nana. Thanks for the share.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 July, 10:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I did not know her but from what I have seen she was one tough, brave MOM. It appears that she sacrificed more than we will ever know for her children.
We all appreciated the pics you posted and allowing us to make that journey with.💜

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 July, 10:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
you knew Jackie?