JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 July, 02:22
This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/vid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
Indeed, he can, and surely he must.
As for me, I'm dreaming bigger and better than I ever dared to dream before, and those dreams are helping to transform me from the inside out.
Such an incredible time to be alive!

I played this song countless times, during a particularly difficult time in my life, a few years back - it helped me to stay focused on dreaming the dream, rather than living the lie. Your post brought the words "don't dream it's over", right back into my awareness - loud and clear - and I just had to go look it up and hear / experience it again, and again, and again. :)

Keep well.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over Live (HQ) - YouTube

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over. A very emotional last song from their farewell tour. So sad, Paul Hester is in tears. One of the best songs ever writt...

07:35 PM - Jul 28, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 July, 07:20
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
That dreaming is so important. It has a vibration that sends a ripple out and is an aspect of our manifesting. Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 July, 10:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Exactly! I appreciate your encouragement, as I continue to focus on dreaming into existence, another chapter in a decades long marriage,
fraught with seemingly insurmountable challenges.
The tide appears to be changing for the better, of late, thank God. Time will tell...