Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to watch, read, or write anything. Information burnout. Just tiny dollops of text on social media. Time for the shitshow to show some shit.
04:28 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 July, 12:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💖Martin, I am with you completely in the feeling swampy mode. I appreciate tremendously your being forthright. The whole shitshow has become unbearable because we are witnessing the evil agenda apparently winning. They throw us a bone occasionally to psyop us.

Especially for you, and those of "old timers" more information is no longer strengthening our foundation but driving us further into despair. "They" have all the time in the world because there is already somebody next in line. (Think Soros son, who is worse). Our particular lives are short.

I wish I had some enlightened answer. Knowing you are in the company of many other grieving anons is some solace. For grief is what is at the core, the loss of all that we knew or thought we knew.

Martin, please treat yourself with kindness. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 July, 12:26
Spot on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 July, 12:12
SAME. also about to quit my job. Burned out to the MAX! I need to get into some major prayer.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 July, 11:51
I just tell myself every thing will be okay , the best is yet to come .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 July, 09:57
Nana is praying for you Martin.

It is easy to get stuck in this mess. I find it helpful to spend some positive time first thing each day with God knowing that I am not alone helps me.

It would seem that part of my journey in this lifetime has been to learn that I can do this all on my own, with just God and me in the core of it.

My twin flame, that has been with me in every other lifetime I have remembered is not here this time, and it has been quite the learning lesson for me personally to figure out that I could do it without him. Finding that I didn't need anyone else to be happy was huge!!!

The biggest monster in the room to tackle for me was finding peace within myself. I will say tho that my NDE helped with this a lot, understanding what we really are removed most all fear.
I do think that fear is the root cause of so much of what happens to us in the negative, and unhappiness.
Prayers for your peace inside. Everyones journey is different.
Much love,
Nana

arba happihr @arba
19 July, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤🤗

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
19 July, 09:52
Same here, I'm no shrink but it sounds like some of us have "depression". Too much info & angst...

Step away, eat, sleep, pray, live... do a coffee table book with your gorgeous photos...

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
19 July, 09:49
What also makes me mad are the patriots/anons in this movement that shame other patriots/anons when their beaten down. I guess it makes them feel so invincible.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 July, 09:49
Martin, then don't watch, read etc. Get some fresh air, sunshine, force yourself outside in nature, ground ( walk barefoot in the grass), deep breathe, count your blessings, pray. 😇

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
19 July, 09:46
I agree ten thousand percent. What IS it we're waiting for????? We're well over the percentages of the population while people everywhere are suffering.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 July, 09:47
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
and the ones who won't wake up will never wake up

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 July, 09:35
Know we love you, Martin! Blessings to you!

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
18 July, 06:25
Totally!!!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 July, 06:23

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 July, 05:43
Would love to fly the coop when the means presents. I’d like a month sabbatical with a real qigong elder, massage therapists that on first thought, you would want to report for battery & days & days where not a word interrupts nature’s language.

( I do highly recommend the Qigong videos on YouTube, Martin. They help manage the stress building up in these earth suits.). Nick Loffree is my favorite. But I started out back in March with the slim dark haired lady, can’t rem her name. I am aiming for 3-30 min sessions today.)

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 July, 05:25
Martin 💙

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
18 July, 05:12
Maybe a sabbatical? Praying 😉

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 July, 05:06
Dear Martin, we all have those moments. Know how you feel. Just take some days off and do some walking around in nature. You have to reload your batteries.

Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
18 July, 05:03
Evil works with their orgs, structure, pecking order and compliant obedience even to a fault of the individual within that structure to do things which go against their own self preservation (even tho that's suppose to be top priority for them if they were actually good at that path). Us on the STO path have worked on ourself and shared what we know to create this amalgus structure where we are constantly pushing on the string of truth to awaken people to their self empowerment. However, anons are not really doing anything organized to come together and do anything actionable which changes things on the physical plane, for instance, round up the masons like loop said. I've come to the conclusion, that we need to have faith in the militaries THAT THEY ARE trying to make peace where possible, bring others to our side or eliminate the evil.

Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
18 July, 05:03
In response Light Worker3691 to his Publication
.....With the complexity of the operation, to save as many as possible, this is the way it looks to be. We need to stop putting unnecessary burdens on ourselves for inaction when it's supposedly not our jobs to take up pitchforks, even tho our self preservation calls for it everyday. We are the propagandists for good and are consigned to that box it seems even tho a call to arms is what our warrior instinct tells us, but the spillover I guess would be too messy since there's a 4D tunnel war with UFO stuff going on and we're just 3D slaves with locked down DNA and everything else which keeps us to inaction. Reminds me of the movie jarhead where the guy just wants to kill the enemy but the army has better tools to do so.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 July, 05:02
You know what I was thinking Martin?... I was thinking about you earlier this morning... and thought... If you having trouble writing or expressing words as your used to - why not do a BOOK that requires NO WORDS. Like a coffee table book for ANONS/Patriots... and soon others after they WAKE UP!... I guess you would need permission but I am sure everyone would love to be a part of a Martin Geddes Book.. Pull POSTS/Replies/MEMES or just EXPRESSIONS- Use AVATARS/Pictures whatever it takes to get what it feels like to be a Patriot/Anon..

Anger/Sadness/Frustration etc. All the content is right here!!!... Maybe others can help too - I am really good at Design/Layouts- and being a big mouth???...Maybe little pieces from many to create the ultimate feeling of this entire Movement???... just a thought :) ....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 July, 09:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
a meme book

could be the first of it's kind

great idea!

memes to tell a story

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 July, 04:44
Same😔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 July, 04:42
Feeling the same way over here.

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
18 July, 04:41
Stop Complaining and Start Living - YouTube

This video is an incredible journey toward putting a stop to complaining and embracing gratitude, releasing the negativity holding you back. You'll learn how...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 July, 04:33 (E)
I am right there with you my friend it is getting tough on the soul of humanity. All of it from knowing the truth and it being hidden from almost everybody. To Watching the Fake shit show on news and through media its almost like they want someone to call them out on it. Joes not even in the white house but the continue with this charade. What the hell why do we allow what is wrong with us???

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 July, 06:05
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yes, why do we allow it?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 July, 04:31
Right there with you Marin! We have come too far to miss the ending…that is what [they] want. Energy vampires and thieves of joy are everywhere…in the light where we can fucking crush them. You are so respected and needed here, stay strong!

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
18 July, 04:30
AMEN MR. GEDDES!!!! AMEN!!!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 July, 04:30