Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 July, 04:28
I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to watch, read, or write anything. Information burnout. Just tiny dollops of text on social media. Time for the shitshow to show some shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
đŸ’–Martin, I am with you completely in the feeling swampy mode. I appreciate tremendously your being forthright. The whole shitshow has become unbearable because we are witnessing the evil agenda apparently winning. They throw us a bone occasionally to psyop us.

Especially for you, and those of "old timers" more information is no longer strengthening our foundation but driving us further into despair. "They" have all the time in the world because there is already somebody next in line. (Think Soros son, who is worse). Our particular lives are short.

I wish I had some enlightened answer. Knowing you are in the company of many other grieving anons is some solace. For grief is what is at the core, the loss of all that we knew or thought we knew.

Martin, please treat yourself with kindness. đŸ’–
12:55 PM - Jul 19, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pat Christianson, click on at the bottom under it