Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
18 July, 04:28
I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to watch, read, or write anything. Information burnout. Just tiny dollops of text on social media. Time for the shitshow to show some shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is praying for you Martin.

It is easy to get stuck in this mess. I find it helpful to spend some positive time first thing each day with God knowing that I am not alone helps me.

It would seem that part of my journey in this lifetime has been to learn that I can do this all on my own, with just God and me in the core of it.

My twin flame, that has been with me in every other lifetime I have remembered is not here this time, and it has been quite the learning lesson for me personally to figure out that I could do it without him. Finding that I didn't need anyone else to be happy was huge!!!

The biggest monster in the room to tackle for me was finding peace within myself. I will say tho that my NDE helped with this a lot, understanding what we really are removed most all fear.
I do think that fear is the root cause of so much of what happens to us in the negative, and unhappiness.
Prayers for your peace inside. Everyones journey is different.
Much love,
Nana
09:57 AM - Jul 19, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
19 July, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
❤🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396