Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I have a request for some help

My Mum has 2 Covid Jabs and 2 Boosters

Despite me telling Her not to get one

Anyway a few months ago She was struck by the Bloodclots and now in Hospital diagnosed with Turbo Cancers with weeks left to live

Anyone know where I can get Ivermectin Online I have tried in the UK it`s banned

Even Mexican Pharmacies cannot send it here

Or if someone has access I can message my address pre pay via Paypal Ivermectin and Postage

Any help would be great
04:34 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 08:23
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
TxGirl4Trump -UM
@TexasGirl4Trump
Joe Tippens a cancer patient who was given three months to live, took a combination of nutrients including Fenbendazole, while deciding not to change his diet & it worked.

• Fenbendazole (222mg)
• Vitamin E (800IU daily)
• Curcumin (600mg daily)
• CBD oil (25mg per day)
Berberine & Quercetine

JOE TIPPENS PROTOCOL - FENBENDAZOLE - PARASITES AND CANCER TREATMENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 08:21
A METAL DETOX AS WELL
CAN THEY NOT REMOVE THOSE SOFT-GROWING RUBBER FEELING LIKE CLOTS
THE RIGHT TO TRY ACT WAS SIGNED IN BY TRUMP I CANT REMEMBER WHERE BUT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PAPERWORK I DID FOR MY FRIEND

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
17 July, 03:17
🙏prayers for you and your mom

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 July, 03:02
I am very sorry to hear of your Mums cancer... but glad you got help from Martin - that is a great pic of you all. 😊

My Mum is in the UK too, and also fully injected - plus the flu injection as well.

Currently she has sun sensitive skin, which is inconvenient in hot weather, but not life threatening.

I am fingers crossed this will be the only side effect.

It is so frustrating when parents refuse to listen....

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
16 July, 01:17
Robert Im clearing space tonight to do this list for you. I am coming back, I hope your Mum's OK. I can point you in the direction of some things mate and if you are really stuck I have someone we can go to... and I'm Uk. Thinking of you mate.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 July, 01:20
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thank You the response

Got Help from Martin Today

but thank You

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
15 July, 09:20
"TERMINAL" CANCER PATIENT BAFFLES HER DOCTOR BECAUSE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. HER SECRET IS THE UNIVERSAL ANTIDOTE (CHLORINE DIOXIDE).

✅ Join the conversation here:
https://bit.ly/JoinUnivers...

(Translated from Thai)

"A clip from a terminally ill cancer patient from Canada, her sister to brought her cds from Thailand.

The doctor said that the patient should live no more than 1 month, but now it has been more than 1 month for a long time. The doctor is confused. The blood values are all good. The doctor can't figure out why she is still alive??"

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 July, 08:56
If you have any farm supply stores within your driving distance go there.
Here's 2 pics the fenbendazole seems to have the best results with cancer.
I'm sure you know about the horse paste. Either way it's worth a shot.
Prayers for relief.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 July, 08:50
If you can't get it buy some Fresh Apricots. The seeds can be cracked open with a nutcracker or lobster cracker. Have your Mum eat the kernel, chew it well before swallowing it. It is bitter just like the Ivermectin. Also, Pumpkin Seed supposedly work. I would give her more than one, maybe 6 or 8 a day. You can research this for yourself.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
15 July, 08:47

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 July, 08:44
Never give up. You have our support and positive vibes, Robert. Keep your mom's spirit lifted in love, laughter and the mighty power of prayer.

https://fenbenlab.com/

*powdered black seed (Nigella Sativa)

nothingsincurable.com

*The Grape Cure by Johanna Brandt
*Fasting/NO sugar
*Amazon has ivermectin (for horses)
*Raise ph level of the body
*chaga mushroom tea
*apricot seeds
*healing frequencies for the human body (get your mom headphones)

Selah 321 @Selah
15 July, 08:40
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊

Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
15 July, 08:33
This is a report posted today at always hope cancer group on facebook. RSO can be sourced in UK. Admin Linda Sinclair lives in the UK. She is an angel.

Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
15 July, 08:28
I can send you ivermectin. Also www.right2tryinc.com

Also the always hope facebook support group.

Ange Love @LoveM
15 July, 08:19
Maybe contact Dr. Stella: 🙏🏻✝️🕊

https://drstellamd.com/

15 July, 07:43
A couple of weeks ago I found a lump and I seriously thought I was going to die.. I went right up close to it and wrote letters and everything... Then I did shed loads of research and I did a amassive shop....

I tell you this... there are so many ways to address it and so many cures that I had to take several days to figure which one I felt right with going in....

Im going to do a list for you based on what I bought... Im in the UK... There are other options than ivermectin... there are several inthe same family that all do the same thing...

I got to the stag where I knew evn if they said 4 weeks I was going to laugh at them... Important you absolutely with all your heart beleive its a done deal and you dont ever repate that she has 4,5,6.. whateverweeks or whatever they say.. Its bullshit but people die to the day almost if they dont totally eject that idea...

I will be back in a bit...

15 July, 07:48
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Im not sure my lump is cancer.. but I am not in any way scared.. such that even though I have the protocol more or less, I am going to wait for the scan before starting so I can evidence getting shot of it... thats how confident I am that its not a big deal when you relaise whats going on...

So I went from thinking I maybe had 4 weeks to live, to feeling really energised about doing it all really publically... so people could se and feel confident.

Thats the most important thing... I will come back later love... with a shoping list ... and soe info so to make it easier to fasttrack through...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 July, 07:24
I'm so sorry Robert, I pray that God will help you get the needed products that will help your Mom! God Be with you and your family.🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 07:18
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Praying for your mom. God bless you all. Tractor supply and Co., I hate to say this, but Amazon sells it. Both Ivermectin and fenbendazole. I will keep you all in my prayers.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
15 July, 07:08
Here’s another doctor that talks/has links to the pharmacy she uses. Also has dosage information and lots of good information.

https://drleemerritt.com

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 July, 07:06
I am so sorry Robert 😔🙏 God Bless her and all of you. 🙏 The problem with banned medicine is the postal service won’t allow. My sister lives in Colorado. Over the years we have sent one another stuff, only to have it sent back and/or destroyed. I hope you find some. 🙏❤️

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
15 July, 07:05
Get on Chewy.com Buy fenbendazole ( panacur/safeguard) Get the small dog size - 1 mg They come in a 3 day supply, but 10 of those, 1 pk every day, mixed in pudding, etc for 30 days. I'm sure you can get Chewy.com delivered.

15 July, 08:52
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
This 👆👆👆

15 July, 08:52
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Any animal supply store will carry it or livestock store.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 07:03 (E)
Do they have the horse wormer there?
Also fenbendazole, apricot seeds, & black seed oil.
🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 07:03
Fenbendazole = (Merick Canine dewormer) Tractor Supply
Durvet Ivermecton 1.87% apple flavor Tractor Supply

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
15 July, 07:01
Prayers out to you and your mom. I got some from here:

https://brooksagnew.blog/i...

I did not use them yet somI cant speak to quality

jeff sonnier @pufffrmtx
15 July, 06:49

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 July, 06:48
In the US you can get both Fenbendozol and Ivermectin at Amazon...........

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
15 July, 06:48
Praying for your mom🙏

James Mays @wLandJforAll
15 July, 06:36
https://www.valleyvet.com/...

duramectin - $7.99

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 July, 06:35
Its available in Japan. Pricey tho. $300 for 24x12 mg. Went through customs. I have a contact in Japan. Try online ones first. Also get fenbenzole from a vet.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 July, 06:30
Tractor Supply online