Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 July, 04:34
I have a request for some help

My Mum has 2 Covid Jabs and 2 Boosters

Despite me telling Her not to get one

Anyway a few months ago She was struck by the Bloodclots and now in Hospital diagnosed with Turbo Cancers with weeks left to live

Anyone know where I can get Ivermectin Online I have tried in the UK it`s banned

Even Mexican Pharmacies cannot send it here

Or if someone has access I can message my address pre pay via Paypal Ivermectin and Postage

Any help would be great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
A couple of weeks ago I found a lump and I seriously thought I was going to die.. I went right up close to it and wrote letters and everything... Then I did shed loads of research and I did a amassive shop....

I tell you this... there are so many ways to address it and so many cures that I had to take several days to figure which one I felt right with going in....

Im going to do a list for you based on what I bought... Im in the UK... There are other options than ivermectin... there are several inthe same family that all do the same thing...

I got to the stag where I knew evn if they said 4 weeks I was going to laugh at them... Important you absolutely with all your heart beleive its a done deal and you dont ever repate that she has 4,5,6.. whateverweeks or whatever they say.. Its bullshit but people die to the day almost if they dont totally eject that idea...

I will be back in a bit...
07:43 PM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 July, 07:48
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Im not sure my lump is cancer.. but I am not in any way scared.. such that even though I have the protocol more or less, I am going to wait for the scan before starting so I can evidence getting shot of it... thats how confident I am that its not a big deal when you relaise whats going on...

So I went from thinking I maybe had 4 weeks to live, to feeling really energised about doing it all really publically... so people could se and feel confident.

Thats the most important thing... I will come back later love... with a shoping list ... and soe info so to make it easier to fasttrack through...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396