Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
All I can say for the past few years I have met real friends ! With balls of granite including you Ladies who are heroically braver than us all with all the hermaphrodite Devil Shit you have had to put up with !

Anon UP I love You all - You have been truly my strength and reason to fight Them !

I think were coming to the End

Dan Scavino Final curtain Last act tweet

But I could be wrong but I will be here with You my fellow Warriors every day until we win this !

I can give that much !
06:57 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
11 July, 01:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Love your post and you, Robert! Thanks for the female shout-out also.
What a fabulous fam here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 July, 09:34
Love to you Robert and everyone here on AnonUp!
Hugs to my fellow Patriots Worldwide!
We have God on our side and He wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
10 July, 09:25

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 July, 09:13
:) Love ya back, Robert.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 July, 08:27
🤣love that first paragraph
Excellent 😁😁😁

💥👍🎯🦅

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
10 July, 08:14
Right back at you amigo!!!😍

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 July, 08:06
Till We TAKe ALL THEY FookEn MarBles….

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 July, 08:05
😘😘😘😘

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 July, 08:04
How blessed are we??? VERY!!!!!!!
Love you back!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 July, 08:04
Always glad to see your posts Robert, sending a prayer and love!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 July, 08:03
LORD told me all my life we would see victory IN my lifetime and I don't mean really past this time. ONE of the ways I made it. TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Julie Que @JulieQue
10 July, 07:57
Thank you! it’s great to see your post. So many that post regularly keep me on AU it’s my daily go to for the recent going ons.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
10 July, 07:37
Sending you much ❤️ and respect!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
10 July, 07:19
I have no friends in my life, as they all still have their heads up their proverbial butthole.. Not a pretty place to be..

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 July, 07:09
BEEN A HONOR SIR THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AS WELL
WE MARCH ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH THE STRENGTH GIVEN TO EACH OF US BY GOD THE FATHER HE KNOWS OUR HEARTS

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
10 July, 07:06
You have been a great inspiration to us as well. In it together til the end!! WWG1WGA 🐸

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 July, 07:00
right there with you my friend

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 July, 07:03
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
wouldn't be great if we ever got to meet each other in person??? I feel closer to many of you than my blood relatives.