Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
What if...
for the next 2 weeks we all take time twice a day to write down and verbalize out loud 5 things we are grateful for and 5 things we want to see happen in the future for all of humanity?

Working now but will do mine tonight!
5x5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 July, 02:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
PART 2: The world I dream of.
1) I want to help Native Americans build hope on their lands with whatever they need.
2) I want to build a Shopping Area in my town so young people have access to good jobs.
3) I want to encourage families to keep elderly parents with them as they age by building additions on their homes if possible and making sure they have good home care support.
4) I want to help crime victims heal and get their lives back. Help everyone to have dogs and help with dog care/training. There's not enough to support crime victims and their families.
5) I believe in holistic health so I would love to build healing centers
6) I want to bring hope to Nigeria and help my friend achieve his dreams
7) I want to bring clean water/housing/schools to Africa and anyplace that needs it.

Every human being deserves to have a home, food, healthcare, water, security, good jobs, purpose. I want to support families and communities anyway I can.
That's a start :).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 July, 02:16
Part 3:
I would love to be a part of a team that can go to places that were really hurt by our country and try to make amends to repair the lives destroyed by the evil from our country. I am thinking of places like Haiti, Yemen, Syria, anyplace that were hurt by us.
First though we need to take care of Native Americans.

I honestly pray that after us all suffering through the pain of Awakening together that we can help bring about On Earth As It Is In Heaven together.

That would make this pain be worth it. It's been really hard to see and feel the pain all around me and feeling helpless to fix it.

More than anything though, I want my family back. My treasure was shattered getting here. I just want them back and healthy.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 July, 03:54
I'm going to dance like no one is watching, it's going to be ugly!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 July, 03:53
Godspeed 🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
14 July, 03:48
Godspeed...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 July, 08:58
Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesJohnny B. Goode · Chuck BerryThe Complete Chess Singles As & BS 1955-61℗ 2014 Acrobat Licensing Ltd.Released on...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
13 July, 08:54
Be safe, Fren.. 🐸
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

13 July, 12:07
😔😢😭Ok, Nana is missing my fren already!
Prayers!🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 July, 12:32 (E)
Q-Genesis and the Sacred Geometry of Light (26/8)

Gematria is the Language of Light, the Power of the Creative Word
(28/1)

"[The universe] cannot be Read until we have Learned the Language and become Familiar with the Characters in which it is Written. It is Written in Mathematical Language, and the Letters are Triangles, Circles and other Geometrical Figures, without which means it is humanly Impossible to Comprehend a Single Word." -GALILEO

I will see you soon (9)

You R Correct (19/10/1)

I, Two, Will C You Soon (27/9)

JFK (9)

JFK JR (18R/99/18/9)

Father And Sun (9)

You Will Be Surprised at When You Find Out Who You R Talking Two Here (72/9)

08 July, 12:57
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THINK MIRROR!

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind,"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

"The I with which I See God is the same Eye through which God Sees Me; my Eye and God's Eye are One Eye, One Seeing, One Knowing, One Love." -Meister Eckart, 12th Century Christian Mystic & Pastor

"What We are Looking FOR, is What is LOOKING." -St Francis

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 July, 09:00
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 July, 01:53
I sure hope so! Be Safe.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 July, 01:48
I can't wait, I hope to see you soon too!💛

07 July, 11:37
"I will see you soon"

Nana can't wait, looking forward to it!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 July, 09:07
7-6-23 JUAN O SAVIN
@ B2T

https://rumble.com/v2yj9ic...

🇺🇸 Juan
One of the letters was about Mary giving birth.
When it was getting close they sent to a nearby town
for a midwife.
Mary was in a cave, not a stable, according to this letter.
The midwife they brought had a shriveled arm
but as the baby was birthing
& she reached out
the shriveled arm became completely whole
& she received the baby in both arms.
Can you imagine being that woman?
Well — you’re watching a moment in America
where events over the next period of time
& it might be 6-months, 2 or 5 years,
where you will witness things you didn’t think possible.
Every day will be another miracle
on top of a miracle
on top of a miracle.
People down the road are going to want to hear first-hand
from the people who were there.
What was it like to be at a Beatles concert? A Trump rally?
And you get to be here to live it ❤️

07 July, 11:36
9:09
Most High x2

Do I seem Rattled=150
150=

Understanding
The gematria key
Three six nine
Think about it
Truth seeker
Children of light
God is in our DNA

Unlocked boxes
Trump train
US President
Heavenly Father
Another false flag

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 July, 11:39
I saw what Ezra did there

Ange Love @LoveM
07 July, 10:38
🦅🇺🇸Good morning🇺🇸🦅

TS 9:09= 18=R

I will see you soon 218
The R drop to remember 218
Opening the curtains 218
John F Kennedy Junior 218
A bald Secret Service Agent 218
Make the World Great Again 218
Michael Brian Protzman 218
Where We Go One We Go All 218

1776 Life @pacu44
07 July, 10:36
I always ask this and never get a response. IF the Commander in Chief is the top Military Officer, why does the Dept of Treasury own and run the Secret Service?

07 July, 10:15 (E)
Third Strike Youre Out (7)

Rig for Red (18/9)

AU Gold 79

Trump Is a Golden Memer (5)

The Rebirth, and Resurrection of the Republic (9+9+9=27/9)

JFK (9)

JFK JR (18R=99)

9 x 5 = 45 (9)

“Let your Plans be Dark and Impenetrable as Night, and when you Move, Fall like a Thunderbolt.” ― Sun Tzu, THE ART OF WAR

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 July, 09:28
Define "soon" ;))

1776 Life @pacu44
07 July, 10:36
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
lol, yeah, good luck with that one...

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
07 July, 12:37
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
LOL, see you soon is like 5 minutes remaining in a football game.

None the less; all in God's timing; I wait with the excitement of a child on Christmas Eve.