JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 July, 09:09
I will see you soon.

https://youtu.be/EgNgvCLRq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What if...
for the next 2 weeks we all take time twice a day to write down and verbalize out loud 5 things we are grateful for and 5 things we want to see happen in the future for all of humanity?

Working now but will do mine tonight!
5x5
01:01 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 July, 02:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Part 3:
I would love to be a part of a team that can go to places that were really hurt by our country and try to make amends to repair the lives destroyed by the evil from our country. I am thinking of places like Haiti, Yemen, Syria, anyplace that were hurt by us.
First though we need to take care of Native Americans.

I honestly pray that after us all suffering through the pain of Awakening together that we can help bring about On Earth As It Is In Heaven together.

That would make this pain be worth it. It's been really hard to see and feel the pain all around me and feeling helpless to fix it.

More than anything though, I want my family back. My treasure was shattered getting here. I just want them back and healthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 02:04
PART 2: The world I dream of.
1) I want to help Native Americans build hope on their lands with whatever they need.
2) I want to build a Shopping Area in my town so young people have access to good jobs.
3) I want to encourage families to keep elderly parents with them as they age by building additions on their homes if possible and making sure they have good home care support.
4) I want to help crime victims heal and get their lives back. Help everyone to have dogs and help with dog care/training. There's not enough to support crime victims and their families.
5) I believe in holistic health so I would love to build healing centers
6) I want to bring hope to Nigeria and help my friend achieve his dreams
7) I want to bring clean water/housing/schools to Africa and anyplace that needs it.

Every human being deserves to have a home, food, healthcare, water, security, good jobs, purpose. I want to support families and communities anyway I can.
That's a start :).

20 July, 01:51 (E)
I'm grateful for:
1) GOD
2) Family
3) My Country
4) My Health (although it could be better)
5) My Blessings

I want to heal the world but can't limit it to 5. I am sorry. There's so much I want for the world.
Here in USA
1) All Veterans to have 100% support to heal their spirits and bodies, help them find meaningful work they enjoy, make sure that there's not one homeless Veteran. I have always wanted to support Field McConnell with his dreams of the Ranch.
2) I want everyone to have access to good quality organic, non gmo food. Every public park should have fruit trees and berry bushes.
3) I want clean water, air, soil, food
4) I would love to have a hand to see a resurgence of art, music, craftsmanship. It would be nice if every town had an Art's Center for GOD. Everything I do is to glorify GOD.
5) I would like a home where children who were victims of abuse could come visit me like they would a grandmother or aunt and they could just be a child and heal and trust again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 03:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing, our participation in the consciousness is powerful.

20 July, 01:12
I like this assignment and will work on it later tonight too.

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
20 July, 01:10
I like this.
I shall do this.

Fun fact. Writing in cursive unlocks a child's mind. Just a suggestion.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 03:18
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
😘😁