Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel a bit emotionally paralysed at the moment. Never know when sudden change might be launched on the world so feel unsafe travelling about. Can’t launch myself into any kind of normal work project to earn a living. Unable to focus on anything long enough to write an article or essay.

For me it’s the point where it’s unfair to ask those who did the right thing to sacrifice more to protect those who did the wrong thing. A shift in state/paradigm of society required soon. The only reasons to delay are rescuing kids and containing ruin risks.

If I put a meal in the slow cooker today then I have had a successful day. My bar for accomplishment is very low at present. A walk is a bonus. Have given everything I have to give, and now I am energetically void. Like being trapped in a prison of unbounded patience.
05:13 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 July, 10:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'm feeling the same Martin. It seems to me this week has had a heavy energy vibe.
*hugs*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
07 July, 07:39
KNOWING can lead to depression in this never ending saga.

So sorry this is happening to you.

I started reading novels again to give my mind a break from it all.

And I got a puppy which has helped tremendously as she needs me to engage with her enthusiasm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
07 July, 07:12
You, too? I just got out of bed (though I’ve been awake since 1:30am). Fed the animals. Check. Made the coffee. Check. Prayed. Check.

But I haven’t got the foggiest idea which way is up. Is there any truth, anywhere?

Ana Tate @Anatated
07 July, 06:48
Mourning

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
07 July, 06:23
Martin I feel it/you. To do the mundane can be a challenge.
(((((HUGS)))))😊

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 July, 06:03
I totally agree. Being awake for the past 7 yrs is as much of a curse as it is a blessing. We are essentially trapped.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
07 July, 05:47
I feel the same. Everyday is just going through the motions of everyday matrix living. Waiting and watching.. hoping and praying.. sending you love my friend. ❤️❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 July, 05:42
Exhausted and waking after 5 hours sleep. Heart will not like that mid day. I am surrendering expectations while standing in faith. That is all I can do. The duality has drained me. My sleepers have taxed me to the bone. Going to try to put more energy into soul preservation.

The added duty of my animals, helping my mom & aunt along with regular responsibilities have helped mostly, until drained, then I pray for help.

Praying for God to heal us…
mind, body & soul.

Enjoy your day Martin.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
07 July, 05:24
We are all at 7's and 8's as my mum used to say my friend 😀