Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 July, 05:13
I feel a bit emotionally paralysed at the moment. Never know when sudden change might be launched on the world so feel unsafe travelling about. Can’t launch myself into any kind of normal work project to earn a living. Unable to focus on anything long enough to write an article or essay.

For me it’s the point where it’s unfair to ask those who did the right thing to sacrifice more to protect those who did the wrong thing. A shift in state/paradigm of society required soon. The only reasons to delay are rescuing kids and containing ruin risks.

If I put a meal in the slow cooker today then I have had a successful day. My bar for accomplishment is very low at present. A walk is a bonus. Have given everything I have to give, and now I am energetically void. Like being trapped in a prison of unbounded patience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
I'm feeling the same Martin. It seems to me this week has had a heavy energy vibe.
*hugs*
10:40 AM - Jul 07, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CourtneyM ***, click on at the bottom under it