CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING EXPOSED TO OTHER'S SPIKE PROTEIN, AND THAT IS AFFECTS INFLAMATION AND OTHER HARMFUL HEALTH SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS EXPOSURE.

THE SPIKE PROTEIN: WILL IT EVER GO AWAY OR DOES IT ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE?

HOW EASILY CAN IT SPREAD?

HOW TO STOP IT FROM AFFECTING OUR ENERGY LEVEL?

HOW TO BOOMERANG IT BACK TO THE DEEP STATE COVID PUSHERS SO THEY HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

WHAT DO NAZI DOCTORS DO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM IT?

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SPIKE PROTEIN?
10:42 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 July, 12:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Dr Ardis talks about the spike proteins and that they are from snake venom. He says there is proof of this in studies, patents and such from way back. He says the top things that stop, kill (?) the spike protein's are Hydrogen peroxide (internal) Ozone (blood? or insuffilation ?) and Nicotine,Dr Ardis wears the patches at 2 mlg everyday. He says that a group of long haulers were tested on Nicotine patches and got rid of symptoms (80% ) after 6 days of the 7 mlg patch . and after a long time with no more patches the study group had zero symptoms. Says these venom's are in many sources to slowly poison and kill us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
05 July, 01:53
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I heard Dr. Ardis talk about nicotine and the loss of taste and smell from CV. I used the nicotine gum for 5 days and my taste and smell came back at 95%. Onions are still troublesome at times. I had no taste and smell for almost a year. I love Doc Ardis!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
05 July, 12:03
I may hv marked & liked the mssg in this fellowship: pumpkin seeds wrt recommended against spike proteins (check where they're grown; doubt much benefit if sourced from soil contaminated w/ heavy metals, e.g. PRC... BTW... who's ph'king w/our posting lately?)
Seeds've become a daily staple, along w/ almonds, which I sow liberally on the one sort of on-going meal I use for nourishment & to get down whatever pharm & nutriceutriceuticals I can persuade myself to keep up with. Applesauce warmed around blueberries, spiced w/ cinnamon,& ginger is good. I'm diluting it all w/ spring or distilled or tonic water... ❌paranoid, just getting rashes when I bathe, so why would I want to drink the stuff, even filtered? NINE "Asian restaurants" crop⬆️ in my tiny underserved Appalachian town on browser. Diaper wipes are excellent for spot cleansing between serious disinfection bathing.
🙏🏽b/f, in,p.
'always gotten great reveals in the shower. Got MICROBAN nozzles/spray white vinegar b/f & p.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 12:05
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Yes, good catch, and I am eating pumpkin seeds also

And I think grapefruit and lemons help

and you can make home made HQC from them also

Mike Anon @Mike314
05 July, 11:51
Pine needle tea for spike protein...

https://pineneedletea.org/...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
ty for this post and reminder

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 11:39
all great questions.
im sure alot of people have these same ones.

Water Mark @Watermark
05 July, 11:37
I think you are correct, CM.

BH planning. Just another slow poison dragging us down and demoralizing us.

A healthy diet and occasional fasting seems like the least risky way to get your body to purge the spike protein. It is hard to get clean supplements.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:40
In response Water Mark to his Publication
yes.

Sunlight helps me also.

And waling in nature.

And soaking in a pool, tub, or the beach helps me.

And AU helps.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 July, 11:21
Great question. Doing the DRD program. Many improvements, more energy, improved eyesight, retinal freckle gone, floaters gone, skin improvements, GI improvements, big toe issue resolving, more scalp hairs, better oral health. Blood tests great, great vitamin D levels without taking vitamin D (which happened never before).

However, the thing I get when I used together jabs pre-covid is keeps rearing its ugly head. Evidence my immune system is being exercised. I wish I knew how "they" protected themselves from it, or else "they" really are all gone fled to a different land or captured.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:59
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
we need white hats to find out and tell us

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 July, 12:44
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Please explain what DRD stands for (?)

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 July, 11:05
Taking Quercetin, NAC, ZINC, Vitamin C and Vitamin D each day since August 2021

Recently did a few days of Ivermectin.

Yearly retinal scans show no obvious deviations.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:08
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I took that all during covid and I believe it helps greatly, so ty for sharing that.

I am trying to eat healthy, but I think exposure to sunlight helps, or it helps me, at least.

but not too much sunlight.

all day or sometimes even half a day in 100 florida heat dehydrates your body, so have to have a balance

I can't say for other climates, but I do think sunlight helps., at least with vitamin D that we all need.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 July, 11:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Same, but since 2/10/21, also take Ivermectin 2 times a week! And getting D from outdoor activity!
Have HCQ on hand also if needed! 🥰🙏🏼

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 July, 10:50
I take Quercetin and NAC every single day.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:13
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
100 percent