CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:42
I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING EXPOSED TO OTHER'S SPIKE PROTEIN, AND THAT IS AFFECTS INFLAMATION AND OTHER HARMFUL HEALTH SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS EXPOSURE.

THE SPIKE PROTEIN: WILL IT EVER GO AWAY OR DOES IT ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE?

HOW EASILY CAN IT SPREAD?

HOW TO STOP IT FROM AFFECTING OUR ENERGY LEVEL?

HOW TO BOOMERANG IT BACK TO THE DEEP STATE COVID PUSHERS SO THEY HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

WHAT DO NAZI DOCTORS DO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM IT?

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SPIKE PROTEIN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Great question. Doing the DRD program. Many improvements, more energy, improved eyesight, retinal freckle gone, floaters gone, skin improvements, GI improvements, big toe issue resolving, more scalp hairs, better oral health. Blood tests great, great vitamin D levels without taking vitamin D (which happened never before).

However, the thing I get when I used together jabs pre-covid is keeps rearing its ugly head. Evidence my immune system is being exercised. I wish I knew how "they" protected themselves from it, or else "they" really are all gone fled to a different land or captured.
11:21 AM - Jul 05, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 July, 12:44
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Please explain what DRD stands for (?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 July, 01:39
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Dirt Roads Discussions

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:59
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
we need white hats to find out and tell us

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 July, 12:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
All things they have revealed just seem to point to clearing the parasite load so that the immune system can perform as was created. Generational parasitic loads, and weaponized parasites exist. The deliverer of that message is gone, said to have died suddenly, but I pray they are somewhere safe.