CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:42
I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING EXPOSED TO OTHER'S SPIKE PROTEIN, AND THAT IS AFFECTS INFLAMATION AND OTHER HARMFUL HEALTH SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS EXPOSURE.

THE SPIKE PROTEIN: WILL IT EVER GO AWAY OR DOES IT ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE?

HOW EASILY CAN IT SPREAD?

HOW TO STOP IT FROM AFFECTING OUR ENERGY LEVEL?

HOW TO BOOMERANG IT BACK TO THE DEEP STATE COVID PUSHERS SO THEY HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

WHAT DO NAZI DOCTORS DO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM IT?

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SPIKE PROTEIN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
Taking Quercetin, NAC, ZINC, Vitamin C and Vitamin D each day since August 2021

Recently did a few days of Ivermectin.

Yearly retinal scans show no obvious deviations.
11:05 AM - Jul 05, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 July, 11:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Same, but since 2/10/21, also take Ivermectin 2 times a week! And getting D from outdoor activity!
Have HCQ on hand also if needed! 🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:08
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I took that all during covid and I believe it helps greatly, so ty for sharing that.

I am trying to eat healthy, but I think exposure to sunlight helps, or it helps me, at least.

but not too much sunlight.

all day or sometimes even half a day in 100 florida heat dehydrates your body, so have to have a balance

I can't say for other climates, but I do think sunlight helps., at least with vitamin D that we all need.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 July, 11:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yeah, In Texas to much sun dehydrates, too.