CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:42
I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING EXPOSED TO OTHER'S SPIKE PROTEIN, AND THAT IS AFFECTS INFLAMATION AND OTHER HARMFUL HEALTH SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS EXPOSURE.

THE SPIKE PROTEIN: WILL IT EVER GO AWAY OR DOES IT ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE?

HOW EASILY CAN IT SPREAD?

HOW TO STOP IT FROM AFFECTING OUR ENERGY LEVEL?

HOW TO BOOMERANG IT BACK TO THE DEEP STATE COVID PUSHERS SO THEY HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

WHAT DO NAZI DOCTORS DO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM IT?

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SPIKE PROTEIN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
05 July, 12:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I may hv marked & liked the mssg in this fellowship: pumpkin seeds wrt recommended against spike proteins (check where they're grown; doubt much benefit if sourced from soil contaminated w/ heavy metals, e.g. PRC... BTW... who's ph'king w/our posting lately?)
Seeds've become a daily staple, along w/ almonds, which I sow liberally on the one sort of on-going meal I use for nourishment & to get down whatever pharm & nutriceutriceuticals I can persuade myself to keep up with. Applesauce warmed around blueberries, spiced w/ cinnamon,& ginger is good. I'm diluting it all w/ spring or distilled or tonic water... ❌paranoid, just getting rashes when I bathe, so why would I want to drink the stuff, even filtered? NINE "Asian restaurants" crop⬆️ in my tiny underserved Appalachian town on browser. Diaper wipes are excellent for spot cleansing between serious disinfection bathing.
🙏🏽b/f, in,p.
'always gotten great reveals in the shower. Got MICROBAN nozzles/spray white vinegar b/f & p.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Yes, good catch, and I am eating pumpkin seeds also

And I think grapefruit and lemons help

and you can make home made HQC from them also
12:05 PM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
21 July, 06:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I've started putting rinds of oranges directly into water, as I peel them (usually one/day, using a plastic Tupperware gizmo), then when THEY are soggy, massaging them directly onto my sore calloused gnarly feet & toes, mostly, but using other pieces on zits on my face & back, all w/ IMMEDIATE soothing, plus EXCELLENT CLEANSING
+ decreased redness & swelling.

⭐️Here's a throwback I committed to memory from med school: Latin for the FIVE hallmarks of INFECTION/INFLAMMATION:
RUBOR redness,
TUMOR swelling,
DOLOR pain,
CALOR heat,
TURGOR stiffness

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 July, 09:47
try spray ivermectin also

it helps

great for your feet especially

1 bottle $59.95

topical ivermectin

Longhurst Farms ships fast. No extra charge for shipping.

https://longhurstfarms.com...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 July, 09:48
thank you for sharing this. I bookmarked it.

Awesome! I never thought about the orange rinds.