CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:42
I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING EXPOSED TO OTHER'S SPIKE PROTEIN, AND THAT IS AFFECTS INFLAMATION AND OTHER HARMFUL HEALTH SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS EXPOSURE.

THE SPIKE PROTEIN: WILL IT EVER GO AWAY OR DOES IT ONLY LAST FOR A WHILE?

HOW EASILY CAN IT SPREAD?

HOW TO STOP IT FROM AFFECTING OUR ENERGY LEVEL?

HOW TO BOOMERANG IT BACK TO THE DEEP STATE COVID PUSHERS SO THEY HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

WHAT DO NAZI DOCTORS DO TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM IT?

WHAT ELSE ARE THEY NOT TELLING US ABOUT THE SPIKE PROTEIN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 July, 12:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Dr Ardis talks about the spike proteins and that they are from snake venom. He says there is proof of this in studies, patents and such from way back. He says the top things that stop, kill (?) the spike protein's are Hydrogen peroxide (internal) Ozone (blood? or insuffilation ?) and Nicotine,Dr Ardis wears the patches at 2 mlg everyday. He says that a group of long haulers were tested on Nicotine patches and got rid of symptoms (80% ) after 6 days of the 7 mlg patch . and after a long time with no more patches the study group had zero symptoms. Says these venom's are in many sources to slowly poison and kill us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
I heard Dr. Ardis talk about nicotine and the loss of taste and smell from CV. I used the nicotine gum for 5 days and my taste and smell came back at 95%. Onions are still troublesome at times. I had no taste and smell for almost a year. I love Doc Ardis!!
01:53 PM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarianM in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
05 July, 01:56
In response Maryann Maty to her Publication
Great ! What brand of gum did you use ?

Maryann Maty @MarianM
05 July, 01:58
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Nicorette, the lower dose and I cut each gum in 4 pieces and chewed each one for 10 minutes 4 times a day as per Docs Instructions. Check out his telegram channel.