Martin Geddes @martingeddes
You can't buy the quality of audience and interaction that AnonUp offers. There is no price you can put on it. Nowhere else is a substitute. Yet there is no "product" because the site's value depends on being a labour of love.

AU has eye-opening disclosure going on, in the open, but with few eyes to see. It will stun people in future when they look back at what was happening here. This site towers above all others, but few are adapted for the altitude.
11:40 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 July, 05:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
02 July, 05:01
Divine Energetic Information Transmission Inside Every Sentence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 July, 07:43
I believe it has to do with AU posters commitment to fight to have the truth that has been denied us for so long. Regardless of personal discomfort, loss of career or loss of affection of friends & family… once awakened, we will not accept deceit & manipulation by the powers that have enslaved humanity for many, many lifetimes.

May the corrupt power structures of the world crumble & fall into dust. Never to rise & enslave humanity again.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 June, 08:53
love AU frens

love to have peeps to pray with

grateful for the people who listen and share

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
28 June, 08:46
Perfectly stated, as always. You are a huge reason AU is as special as it is, too.

Twit and now even TS have 'removed' me for reasons unknown, nor explained, yet AU is and will always be the one place that inspires me to keep digging and keep fighting for the children and world.

God bless you, @martingeddes , and every person fighting for justice and truth worldwide.

#FamilyIsEverything

Thankful to be in all of yours. 💞

#GodWins

Sista Sue @SC18835410
28 June, 07:30
This is really the only place I go for news and facts.
Even TS doesn’t feel like home like AU does. Mostly just “Surface Truths” there.
AU is special and I hope that when all is said and done that we still have this refuge to visit often. I envision it becoming a place to share our future experiences of helping the world rebuild.
Hoping it will continue to be a refuge full of moral, spiritual, physical and mental support as we try to help others heal from what may be coming soon.
Much love to you all here!!
Thank you Martin for being you!!
❤️

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
28 June, 06:28
It's not perfect but there's more valuable information on this platform than most. No MSM or advertising, just people that are aware of the lie that want to move forward.

Silver Cat @silvercat
28 June, 06:10
Thank you, Martin! We are so happy you are here! Blessings to you!

Dottie French @DotOn777
28 June, 05:47
intuitive💙

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 June, 05:39
Indeed Martin🎯😘

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 June, 05:07
Yes...I was getting put in FB Jail and getting perpetual warnings...I figured I'd better find a back up plan. I tried several platforms...but none seemed a good fit...some made my skin crawl (Twitter) and now I only go up there to really look at something posted from here. I tried Telegram...but it just didn't feel right either. WeGo...Gab...and a couple of others I think too. I heard about Anonup from somewhere along the way and decided to try it. Immediately felt a peace about it and felt there was real truth being shared. Like minded folks for the majority of the platform. I initially just started following a list of suggested Anons...and it grew from there. I really truly feel like people CARE about others here. Nobody is really trying to "one up" anyone. We're all just trying to share info and support each other in prayer if nothing else. Hugs and prayers to you, Martin, and to all our Anonup "family". Prayers for peace, comfort, strength, and courage in these times.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
28 June, 07:13
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Well said.
ThankQ
God bless you

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 June, 08:03
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
ITS ANONS HOME

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 June, 05:09 (E)
Thank you Martin, Yes!

A forum for the Digital Soldiers Creative Spark 🌟✨

Now, may we all step into our highest integrity, Divine Dignity and greatest honor & celebrate the full LIGHT of our Spirit and the goodness in our hearts & live free of all darkness eternally.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 June, 04:56
Oh, we love you Martin. Glad you're here today. Your creative spirit renews us all.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 June, 04:37
It’s Gold here

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 June, 03:56
Very well said...AU is something quite amazing and special. Such a different feeling I get from AU compared to all the other social sites I am on (which isn't many these days).

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 June, 03:52 (E)
Totally agree Martin,
When we were all booted in Jan 2021 I joined AU and was so pleasantly surprised... I was still on FB, Telegram and Insta and twitter accounts were all business ones, since then I have slowed waaaaay down on all of the above except AU...

Being back on Twit sure doesn't have the same feel and love like here.....and I'm staying put!😘😂

arba happihr @arba
28 June, 03:07
Aloha Martin
I agree completely. Au has class, class can not be bought 😊
Au is how I imagine the new world to be like. Everyone is "one of a kind", and we all get along and help each other..
As we are supposed to be, like I was raised. 😊
drarba 😂😂
I am always hoping and a praying. One love, One world, One human specie 😊

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 June, 05:38
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
28 June, 02:59
Martin, have a favour to ask...Next time you're in Pompey please take some pictures of Southsea. Especially St. Ursula Grove. Used to live there & curious what i looks like now. (not on Google maps...)

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 June, 02:53
Spot on 👊

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
28 June, 02:53
I am grateful for all of you. The other sites are cesspits. I actually quit GAB of all places. It has really bottomed out.💕

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 June, 02:55
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
I haven't been to Gab in over a year. Not worth the aggravation.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
28 June, 02:41
Thank you, Martin! 👏
#FamilyIsEverything
💞

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
28 June, 03:55
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Nice:)

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 June, 01:55
AU, is also a place of refuge and sanity.

I hope it will remain so, as more sleepers awaken and start to look for a repository of truth and support, they can rely on.

Our community will have to flex as they fit themselves in.

AU, saved my sanity, gave me reassurance that I was not nuts, that what I was seeing - really was happening... for this I am very grateful I found it.

When I think back on it - do you know, I cannot remember the path I took to arrive at AU's door... at all.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 June, 03:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's so funny - I don't remember the path I took to get here either...I remember getting suspended from Twitter and I tried out WeGo and somehow ended up on AU...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 June, 01:47
Thanks for all you do and say on here Martin...You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others...I love it here on AU and am not that involved on TS or Twitter these days...I snipe in and out like a good sniper should and then come back here and recharge! WWG1WGA...Do we still say that? I do! How about "Call the Ball" I love that one! Call the Ball DS we're ready Q says!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 June, 01:53
Original photo by Martin, Thanks Martin!
Look at this: Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Creator and Master of both worlds, heaven and earth.
It is allowed to calculate the inner court, but not to calculate the outer court. The outer court can only be calculated by an special angel (Revelations).

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 June, 01:34
#FamilyIsEverything 🥰🙏🏼

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 June, 01:33
Totally
Make Twitter look like a gulag

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 June, 01:21
This is why AU is largely unknown. We’re protected from shills and grifters by what appears to any who peek in as the blandness of good will. To us it is fire and passion, to them pap. What a great disguise! I’m pleased you discovered the hidden gems in AU.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
28 June, 12:31
We appreciate your good words & that your word-smithing is excellent.
God bless you & our AU frens.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
28 June, 12:31
I continue to share little tidbits of information to family and friends but they still think I am a nutcase although some have said they see stuff I have shared with them happening, but they as well as all of us, are awaiting arrests of the criminal families. I don’t believe anyone on the planet Earth will be surprised when that happens! I think I mostly just give them some hope that the future is going to be a better world for all of us!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 June, 12:19
AMEN AND THANK YOU SIR FOR BEING A HUGE PART OF THE SPECIAL GREATNESS OF ANONUP