Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 June, 11:40
You can't buy the quality of audience and interaction that AnonUp offers. There is no price you can put on it. Nowhere else is a substitute. Yet there is no "product" because the site's value depends on being a labour of love.

AU has eye-opening disclosure going on, in the open, but with few eyes to see. It will stun people in future when they look back at what was happening here. This site towers above all others, but few are adapted for the altitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 June, 05:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes...I was getting put in FB Jail and getting perpetual warnings...I figured I'd better find a back up plan. I tried several platforms...but none seemed a good fit...some made my skin crawl (Twitter) and now I only go up there to really look at something posted from here. I tried Telegram...but it just didn't feel right either. WeGo...Gab...and a couple of others I think too. I heard about Anonup from somewhere along the way and decided to try it. Immediately felt a peace about it and felt there was real truth being shared. Like minded folks for the majority of the platform. I initially just started following a list of suggested Anons...and it grew from there. I really truly feel like people CARE about others here. Nobody is really trying to "one up" anyone. We're all just trying to share info and support each other in prayer if nothing else. Hugs and prayers to you, Martin, and to all our Anonup "family". Prayers for peace, comfort, strength, and courage in these times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blaine .13, click on at the bottom under it