Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 June, 11:40
You can't buy the quality of audience and interaction that AnonUp offers. There is no price you can put on it. Nowhere else is a substitute. Yet there is no "product" because the site's value depends on being a labour of love.

AU has eye-opening disclosure going on, in the open, but with few eyes to see. It will stun people in future when they look back at what was happening here. This site towers above all others, but few are adapted for the altitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
AU, is also a place of refuge and sanity.

I hope it will remain so, as more sleepers awaken and start to look for a repository of truth and support, they can rely on.

Our community will have to flex as they fit themselves in.

AU, saved my sanity, gave me reassurance that I was not nuts, that what I was seeing - really was happening... for this I am very grateful I found it.

When I think back on it - do you know, I cannot remember the path I took to arrive at AU's door... at all.
01:55 PM - Jun 28, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 June, 03:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's so funny - I don't remember the path I took to get here either...I remember getting suspended from Twitter and I tried out WeGo and somehow ended up on AU...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
28 June, 05:16
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Me 3, suspended from Twitter, spent some time at WeGo and the only dot I can connect which landed me here is @administrator

So blessed, so grateful/thankful to spend these precious days into years on AU and @martingeddes once again putting into words the stirrings of our collective hearts and Spirits, you are such a giftπŸΈπŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 June, 07:45
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
After the 2020 election I was fed up with SM. Was on FB only & put in jail once for what I don’t even remember now. Went back on cuz we were moving & needed to sell stuff. I tried Gab & Parlor. I think one of those directed me here so I jumped on board January 2021 & been here since. Didn’t know anyone or anything about Anons. Just started following folks here at the time which were few then. Major Patriot, DoQ, VK, Kim Runner, Ghost Ezra just to name a few. They r all on twitter now & rarely appear here. I was amazed by what I was reading & learning. I didn’t even know who Martin was(sorry Martin🀭) but we r privileged to have him here & his inspirational writings. Also thank you Koba administration for this platform where we can freely & openly have discussions without censorship. Only 1 video has been removed in 3 years. We all have a β€œsense” of sorting out the not so good ones. We ALL contribute here with the best of vibes πŸ₯°πŸŒŸπŸ’«