just blessed with granddaughter #5
Her name is Summer 💖
10:38 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 June, 11:30
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
God Bless her! 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
25 June, 03:31
Congrat's! She looks WISE already. ENJOY Summer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
25 June, 02:46
How precious!! Congratulations and blessings to you and your family.

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
25 June, 03:05
In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication
OOOHHH I AM IN GRANDMA OVERLOAD..... THAT "WITTLE" FACE!!! I REMEBMER WHEN I COULD KISS THOSE CHEEKS FOR MY OWN GRANDBABIES! SO PRECIOUS! AND A GIFT FROM GOD!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 June, 02:46
Awww! God bless you all!!! She is beautiful!!! Happy Happy Birthday little one!!! TY for sharing!!!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 June, 02:30
💝Congratulations 💖

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 June, 11:47
Congratulations! 💖🎂

I am Keri @Lionessheart
25 June, 11:34
Congratulations ❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 June, 11:30
Congratulations
💚🌟💚

ECM Arizona @EM5793
25 June, 12:06
God bless
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
24 June, 11:28
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 June, 11:25
Congratulations she’s adorable

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
24 June, 11:09
How Precious. She is adorable.Congratulations

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 June, 11:08
Welcome Summer. Beautiful. Congrats grandma

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 June, 11:06
aww.......she looks as thrilled to be on earth as i do lol

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
24 June, 11:02
Congratulations Grandma!! Welcome to the world baby Summer! Blessings and Best Wishes!💗💗

Pink Totter @Totter
24 June, 11:01
She's beautiful!!! Congrats!