Yester Vue @realyestervue
I am on the verge of being able to tell you all my true identity as I will soon be able to post actual case numbers you can reference on the free open official websites for proof of all the shit I have talked about here.
~
I remain unidentified as I am one of the nameless many, nearly invisible almost on a cellular level in the big picture. I am a mere pixel on the screen of humanity lost like a sparrow in the rain in the tsunami of the "white noise" of daily life.
~
But stuff is about to flip. I want to come out into the light and share and also teach others what I did and how I did it.
~
Shit worked! I suffered to learn this but I will share all my stories for free soon. Others need to learn this.
~
I am "this close" to taking up one of my oldest and favorite of hobbies.
~
"INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM"!
02:35 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
20 June, 04:45
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Sounds very intriguing! 👀 Looking forward to any info you're willing to share after doing the hard work. Always appreciate and respect anyone willing to share what they've learned with others to advance our knowledge. Following to make sure I don't miss anything! 😎👊🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 June, 03:10
That's great news Batman! Oh shit sorry I just had to open my big mouth didn't I! LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
20 June, 03:20
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Aloha
Batman! 😳
I know who the real Batman is.
He said, Yes I am Batman, when he was on a plane with his loved ones.
😍😍
HURRY! I can't wait!
You had to leave us to open the eyes of the ignorant
Now
IT's time for ALL of humanity to shine.
Good- bye to the evil ones, who wanted to kill us all. Bye

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
20 June, 02:48 (E)
🎉 Congratulations 👏🏻 for making it through your own personal storm ❣️

I honor your efforts ☺️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 June, 02:39
Do it FREN!!!!! Yep, I also am just me. LOL

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 June, 02:38
You have my ear.. 👂🐸

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
20 June, 02:37
Good news indeed.
Cheers!