Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 June, 02:35
I am on the verge of being able to tell you all my true identity as I will soon be able to post actual case numbers you can reference on the free open official websites for proof of all the shit I have talked about here.
~
I remain unidentified as I am one of the nameless many, nearly invisible almost on a cellular level in the big picture. I am a mere pixel on the screen of humanity lost like a sparrow in the rain in the tsunami of the "white noise" of daily life.
~
But stuff is about to flip. I want to come out into the light and share and also teach others what I did and how I did it.
~
Shit worked! I suffered to learn this but I will share all my stories for free soon. Others need to learn this.
~
I am "this close" to taking up one of my oldest and favorite of hobbies.
~
"INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM"!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Sounds very intriguing! 👀 Looking forward to any info you're willing to share after doing the hard work. Always appreciate and respect anyone willing to share what they've learned with others to advance our knowledge. Following to make sure I don't miss anything! 😎👊🏼
04:45 PM - Jun 20, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Caballs Kek, click on at the bottom under it