Benny —-B @Bnyk150
What’s everyone’s take on this craziness? Can’t say I’ve ever saw this happen before...but have only been watching it for a year and half now.
10:28 AM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
18 June, 02:52
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
I have slept on a grounding/earthing sheet for years. This past week I have not been sleeping well and having intense, wild dreams. Last night I decided to not sleep on the grounding sheet. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a series of vibrations, like a mild electrical current, going through my body. It was like a switch was turned on, ran for about 15-20 secs, then turned off. I felt it, at least, four times before I fell back asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:06
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Interesting. I’ve never tried the ground sheet before and think it may help. I was told I have a lot of energy stuck inside creating physical side effects and need to ground more, haven’t been so good at that. But do recall when I worked with electricity often, if I got shocked it straightened me up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
18 June, 11:42

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 June, 11:26
I have been following SR on Twitter for many years. I have never seen anything like this. About 2 hours ago I had two strange episodes - while trying to read my focus would go from super large text to blurry small text, then about 15 minutes later I got up to walk into another room and everything took on an odd view and vibration..... never felt anything like that before either. Then, I see this post, so thankfully I know it's not me 😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 June, 11:23
WoW!! Never seen this either!! 😳🥰🙏🏼

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 June, 11:21

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Definitely VIBING!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 June, 11:20
Wow, what on earth?! A gorgeous weave of information. I've never seen anything even close to this! Wonder what it means?

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 12:03
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Almost looks like a cosmic hologram.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 June, 11:19
WOW!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 June, 11:16
Been watching it for years, this one is definitely new to me!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Me too! Are you personally feeling anything odd? I sure am.