Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:28
What’s everyone’s take on this craziness? Can’t say I’ve ever saw this happen before...but have only been watching it for a year and half now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
I have slept on a grounding/earthing sheet for years. This past week I have not been sleeping well and having intense, wild dreams. Last night I decided to not sleep on the grounding sheet. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a series of vibrations, like a mild electrical current, going through my body. It was like a switch was turned on, ran for about 15-20 secs, then turned off. I felt it, at least, four times before I fell back asleep.
02:52 PM - Jun 18, 2023
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:06
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Interesting. I’ve never tried the ground sheet before and think it may help. I was told I have a lot of energy stuck inside creating physical side effects and need to ground more, haven’t been so good at that. But do recall when I worked with electricity often, if I got shocked it straightened me up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
19 June, 12:29
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
I suggest doing research before purchasing. I was a big proponent of them when they first came out. Now there is concern of their use alongside EMF's and/or "dirty electricity".

Even though proper grounding is beneficial, there are other ways to open up blockages in chakras. Just being aware of your energy centers is a huge step to clearing them. Sending you positive vibes to find out what works best for you. 🙌