Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:28
What’s everyone’s take on this craziness? Can’t say I’ve ever saw this happen before...but have only been watching it for a year and half now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 June, 11:20
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Wow, what on earth?! A gorgeous weave of information. I've never seen anything even close to this! Wonder what it means?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
Almost looks like a cosmic hologram.
12:03 PM - Jun 18, 2023
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 June, 12:04
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
What is that?

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:02
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Well I searched online for a picture of what I thought was common but can’t seem to find it. I see them in my dreams from time to time, maybe I titled it incorrectly.

I would describe it as an intricate shape that blends with the same shape again again in a very precise pattern.